Why such careless attitude of customer service reps from online brokers???

I am looking for online broker with BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I dont mind paying high brokerage in liu of good customer service. Many discussions here focus on cheap brokerage. It works very well as long you dont have problem. Once there is problem, it is never solved. I use icicidirect and you know their CS!!
I appreciate if you can share your CUSTOMER SERVICE experiences and PROBLEM SOLVING Skills of broker related to,
--too much time to get in touch by phone/email/fax
--emails never answered
--you have to repeat story to each CS everytime..
--accounting malpractices
--bounce you back and forth form CS to CS
--server jamming during crucial trading time
--money never transfers from demat to bank acct
--you have to visit local branch, still problem never gets solved
--irresponsible/ insensitive managers

I SUGGEST YOU TO TRY WITH EMKAY SHARE AND STOCK BROKERS. VISIT their website emkayshare.com and register yourself. you can also see the list of their people available near your place.

for every mail - they give acknowledgement and for complaints they allot some nos and they are properly solved. their regional branch managers are also very helpful.

their brokerages are 0.35% for dely and .05% for intra trade. their online trading platform (with downloaded software) works well and there is no breakdown. their response time is also really good.

accounts- money can be online transfered from icici/hdfc bank account through their software also - and the credit can be utilized only after 8 hrs. hence for emergency you need to liaison with branch office to get online credit in your software. else u can purchase to that limit through offline - thru their branches/franchisees. leverage is only 5 times of the balance for intra trade and no credentials for their demat assets for online trading.

i donot know about their derivatives & f&o transactions but i believe they are giving good service on equity side. your credit in their account can be withdrawn through the same software orders and no need of personal visits.

hope this throws some light. all the very best.