Why should I buy a trading software? Can someone simplify please?

bunti_k23

Dear subin which software you are using what type of functions it is providing tell me 1st then i ll tell u why shud u buy sw.....

jahan

I really dont know why?
Hello,

At least u know Why ur Trading/want to be in trading.

.......If u find there is reason to Trading....then the trading process involves Buying and selling of Shares/contracts/lots......

Ask urself..... "can i make these decisions(buy and sell) without trading/Analysis software".....if yes and ur genious enough to make own decisions then u don't require any software.....yes there r ways to trade without Analysis software.

if u can't able to make ur own buy/sell decisions then also u didn't require a Analysis/trading software...there r lots of Advisory services.... who can tell u what to buy and what to sell.

even if u don't want advisory services and don't want to intiate ur own trades(thinking that ur too busy with other works/duty).....for this also there r plenty of Fund manager's available....simply u can give ur money to them and they trade on behalf of u.

see if ur not comfortable with none of the above.......u certainly need a Trading/Analysis software and if u think this software can make u rich in No-time then also ur fooling urself.

so...problem not lies in whether having Software or not having at all.the problem is within u....know urself....know what u want....know the markets........................... ........and get what u want.

Regards,