Why not balanced funds?

Put all your money in a moderate portfolio and keep adding SIP to both aggressive and moderate.
You mean I don't need conservative portfolio. Should I be doing SWP/redemption on the moderate portfolio when I need money?

Aggressive portfolio includes HDFC Equity, HDFC Top 200, HDFC Balanced, HDFC Prudence, DSPBR Equity. None of the above funds are doing well. I wil watch them for another 1 or 2 years and then move somewhere else depending the situation. I added two funds. I am doing SIP on Franklin Prima Plus and soon start SIP on Quantum Long Term Equity.

What funds would you recommend for moderate portfolio? What's your take on Franklin India Dynamic PE Ratio fund?

Mr.G

As you said that you already have pension so no need for conservative portfolio, and you started very late to save for your retirement. I have already stared saving and I have around 45 years before I retire.

As you said that you already have pension so no need for conservative portfolio, and you started very late to save for your retirement. I have already stared saving and I have around 45 years before I retire.
I have been saving since 2001 and yes I do have pension but if I didn't work for next 15 years and retire 10 years before the due date pension would be reduced on the pro-rata basis.

Mr.G

I have been saving since 2001 and yes I do have pension but if I didn't work for next 15 years and retire 10 years before the due date pension would be reduced on the pro-rata basis.
Visit my website, it has all the information you need about dividend growth investing. Its under progress so im not selling anything through it. www.ghanishtnagpal.com Find a fund that has the same objective as mine.

Why not just two funds?

40% Quantum Equity FoF
60% Quantum Multi Asset

Let fund manager balance/rebalance the portfolio.

Alternatively FT India Dynamic PE Ratio. Here too fund manager the job.

FoF may be a bit more expensive but tax wise it (rebalancing) would be more efficient.

Mr.G

Did you even read what I wrote on my website?!

Mr.G

Had a look at the site. You offer wide range of services but I am only interested in MF.
I am not ttrying to sell you anything. Read about dividend growth investing on the home page and FAQ page. All your answers will get be there.

I am not ttrying to sell you anything. Read about dividend growth investing on the home page and FAQ page. All your answers will get be there.
You got me wrong. I didn't mean you are trying to sell me anything. I read it but I am not sure how I can follow that strategy without directly jumping into equity or going in for portfolio management service.

I am not sure how I do it through mutual fund. I am willing to follow any strategy through mutual fund only.

Mr.G

vanguard-dividend-growth-fund it is a foreign fund. Research about it, its one of the best out there.