Why no Advisory Tips provider coming forward ?

I started telling the same reply.. But after few calls, I got a reply that we found your number o_O

If You stopped why did you stop ? Why not try our service blah blah..

Now I am telling that I stopped trading and became a tips provider. Now I am looking for clients.. :D:D,

One day I got a call from a research advisory (not going to mention his name for obvious reason), who had a genuine website, and they had mentioned their advisory license ID obtained from SEBI.. Though I dnt know how to verify the same ( a true id or not).. They just kept calling me every day asking me to join.. I told them I will join only if they are going to fund my trading account as I have lost everything in trading.. :D:D :rofl:

They kept passing my calls to their higher boss and next higher boss.. lol.. and finally stopped
lol - you made my day - this was the best knockout punch one could come up with. i still cannot help laughing just imagining their expressions - omg, we called our rival - a tip provider - o_O - that was killer, lol.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Ek koi indore ki madam piche pad gayi . I told her share market mein bahut luta diya hun ab kuch nahi bacha hai isliye trading nahi karta hun so have no use for her advisory services. she said sirf 50000 ka intzaam kar lo itna to kar hi sakte ho. Sirf bluchip companies mein paisa lagana hai tumhara saara loss cover karwa dungi. daily uska phone aaye atlast I got bored and had to block her number. Aadmiyon ka to mai awaz sunte hi phone cut kar deta hun. aajkal kuch dino se daily jackpot ke SMS aa rahe hain, BNF weekly jackpot etc , ya phir jhunjhunwala buying this stock , blast karne wala hai buy 20000 Q koi penny stock etc. :mad: