Why no Advisory Tips provider coming forward ?

marimuthu13

My dear muthuji. I am not a tipster. I have clearly stated in my earlier post that i have tie up with couple of profit sharing advisories. Why are u jumping to conclusions.

Regarding loss sharing. I have no interest to prove anything to anybody. My sole intention is to make some modest earning

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk
boss..i haven't jump into conclusion...just asked u r tipster or tip receiver..now got it clarified...

if possible PM me those people details, so that i can also be free from all stress related to trading...

msa5678

Ok sir. Got it. Regarding PM. Sorry i cannot do it. For the sole reason. To avoid being considered as a solicitor of those advisories.
My sole reason for bringing this topic about profit sharing was to screen the real tipsters from fake ones.
Discussion closed from my side. Fingers aching by typing on the smartphone

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk

marimuthu13

looks genuine ..may be people who trades in NSE can comment about it..

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.**********.com/html/subscription.html

looks genuine ..may be people who trades in NSE can comment about it..
Sir, I spoke with Manas Jaiswal of Indore, I asked him ,will you trade my account with 50 lacs? He says no. Tv analyst are SEBI registered whom people can trust.But they are not coming forward ....Only LMA members giving such offers.As they already dumped innocent people.Now they want more Bakra. I request you please refrain from posting such link...:thumb:

Last edited:

marimuthu13

Sir, I spoke with Manas Jaiswal of Indore, I asked him ,will you trade my account with 50 lacs? He says no. Tv analyst are are SEBI registered whom people can trust.But they are not coming forward ....Only LMA members giving such offers.As they already dumped innocent people.Now they want more Bakra. I request you please refrain from posting such link...:thumb:
sir..i think posting this link is not violation of forum rules, as it is advertise in this forum only...

quality of tips need be discussed here ...as i am looking for such tips to trade in NSE...

sir..i think posting this link is not violation of forum rules, as it is advertise in this forum only...

quality of tips need be discussed here ...as i am looking for such tips to trade in NSE...
You looking for tips ??

Smart_trade

You need tips? :lol:

Never chase two rabbit both will escape!!!!

I mean you are doing good in crude then why you running for nifty.We want only money whether it coming from nifty or commodity. Please concentrate for one. All tj members watching you even Media too.....All the best.....:thumb:

marimuthu13

You looking for tips ??

Smart_trade
Sir
to trade NF/BNF ..i can hire BA/Bcom/BBA person , he/she will receive tips with success ratio of little over 60% , trade with 100% discipline ( as he /she dont know anything about market)

my day job is nowadays so boring with lesser work because of commercial vehicles market is dull.. once everything gets lined up for BS IV migration, i will not have time to do even MCX...

So looking for TIPS, not necessarily 80-90% success rate but genuine, even some month loss is also no problem..

marimuthu13

I mean you are doing good in crude then why you running for nifty.We want only money whether it coming from nifty or commodity. Please concentrate for one. All tj members watching you even Media too.....All the best.....:thumb:
LOL..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Media ? Is Muthu on National TV ??

ST