Why is technical analysis more popular than fundamental analysis in. India?

DanPickUp

Dan I have alot of questions as this is my only path, I am in first year college and have been studying since 10th to become a manager, I don't have anything to show other than my skills, I don't know how to talk to people to convince them. And FA doesn't. Show results before 2-3 years. Il be old till then. Can my past performance be of help?
That is a complete other topic compare to the threads title. To bring it to the point: Maybe. Depends on how good you are in selling financial products and how good you can present your self in front of business people or an audience. It also depends, as told, on your social network and at your business network at begin. If you do not have all of this, join a financial company to learn all that skills. As you are very young, time is not a problem for you.

Now lets go back to the threads title subject, as I not will make any further post on the above questions. Answers are given.

DanPickUp

Mr.G

Fundamentalist don't ever look at price charts, true fundamentalists that is. It's quite laughable to say so. And fundamental analysis is much more difficult to perform. And I repeat, I am only concerned with price when I enter or exit.

Mr.G

Everyone let's please keep a non biased view.

Gaur_Krishna

ST da,

When you say "GOOD WEALTH" created by short term traders, its to what tune? Can you give some figures... roughly.... just to encourage newbies to be more serious in their studies

regards,
Gaur_Krishna

'
Because a short term trader will increase his wealth much faster than the long term trader/investor. Here we are comparing good short term trader and a good long term investor ( A bad short term trader can blow up his account and a bad investor can also do that with equal competence. )Trading is relatively new in our country and we have not seen many successful short term traders.But there are a few very good short term traders who have already created wealth out of short term trading in a small timeframe of 6-8 years

Smart_trade