Why Intraday and why not delivery????

nithxp

Hi guys when intraday is too complicated y ppl enter into it and suffer losses instead they can choose delivery based option...Just an example see now the Sensex and nifty is low we know that it ll raise...its better to sell at that time na.....

Can someone explain me what are the disadvantages incase if im not knowing it ill learn it :):clap::clap:

Mr.G

Hi guys when intraday is too complicated y ppl enter into it and suffer losses instead they can choose delivery based option...Just an example see now the Sensex and nifty is low we know that it ll raise...its better to sell at that time na.....

Can someone explain me what are the disadvantages incase if im not knowing it ill learn it :):clap::clap:
Over night positions are bad for traders as unexpected event or events after market hours can turn your position against you.

Intraday leverage is extremely high compared to delivery.

How do you know nifty will rise from here? :p

I'm a fund manager.

Intraday trading can be very profitable. This month most intraday systems have made in excess of 500 Nifty points so far and even considering 2.5 times leverage ( which means trading 50 nifty futures or 1 contract ) per Rs 1 Lakh in trading account has given a profit of Rs 25000. This return is 25 % in a month. All months will not be that profitable......but they are way above buy and hold.

Posting just to tell you that all intraday traders dont loose money.So if you like delivery based trading...that is fine....but intraday also is hugely profitable.

Smart_trade

ryan4ucar

Over night positions are bad for traders as unexpected event or events after market hours can turn your position against you.

I'm a fund manager.
Fundmanager sir did you buy anythibg recently ? any midcaps you looking at i need to buy something for investment

ryan4ucar

Intraday trading can be very profitable. This month most intraday systems have made in excess of 500 Nifty points so far and even considering 2.5 times leverage ( which means trading 50 nifty futures or 1 contract ) per Rs 1 Lakh in trading account has given a profit of Rs 25000. This return is 25 % in a month. All months will not be that profitable......but they are way above buy and hold.

Posting just to tell you that all intraday traders dont loose money.So if you like delivery based trading...that is fine....but intraday also is hugely profitable.

Smart_trade
ya also to add depends on who you speak to if you are a professional like smart
_trade hell say inraday trading is hugely profitable , speak to some loss making buddies they say another thing , lesson is whoever says anything find the truth yourself

Mr.G

Fundmanager sir did you buy anythibg recently ? any midcaps you looking at i need to buy something for investment
Yeah! Buy balmer lawrie co., Patience rakh, Il post on my thread when I buy it. Abhi paise ikhatte kar raha honn.

Ex dividend date se pehle acche price pe nahi gira toh I'l buy it anyway for the dividend, current yield is 8.75%ish, Buy some more when it drops on ex-div date, when the exchange drops it by the dividend %, Put a order with your broker to buy it at that price as it will surely rise as soon as the exchange discounts it.*

Trader_PK

I'm a fund manager.
you are not a Fund manager....you are tips giver to poor people who don't know anything about trading....you make them day dream and they pay you......please say truth :lol::lol:

Mr.G

Let us have some multibagger ideas.....Fund Manager ji......nahi to kya fayda hamaare beech ek Fund Manager hone ka ?

Smart_trade
I dont have the skill to pick out multibaggers sir ji, But my suggestions will build above average long term wealth consistently. I am happy with that only.

With a portfolio of my style you can leave a virasatt to your generations and create an eternal legacy in your family. ( That's what I plan to do)

Eg. My great-grandfather settled Kashmiri Gate Market in North Delhi, No one in my family will be able to beat the legacy he left behind and he will be remembered always.

ryan4ucar

Yeah! Buy balmer lawrie co., Patience rakh, Il post on my thread when I buy it. Abhi paise ikhatte kar raha honn.

Ex dividend date se pehle acche price pe nahi gira toh I'l buy it anyway for the dividend, current yield is 8.75%ish, Buy some more when it drops on ex-div date, when the exchange drops it by the dividend %, Put a order with your broker to buy it at that price as it will surely rise as soon as the exchange discounts it.*
see 275 250 area as buy technically its in its in down trend so dont like it