Why Indian Stock Markets Are falling Blindly Everyday When WIll It Stop ?

rajputz

lol dear friend it really requires heart to sell at 4800-4875 levels as markets can jump by 100 points anytime so I m afraid of loosing money even I use stoplosses

4 days back I was buying at 5280 nifty level for target of 5350 5400 and now its trembling to sell at 4850 levels how u manage :)
if you have your setups tested then you dont have any problem...just follow the discipline...all you have to do is just read the market sentiment and adjust accordingly....trust me....its not that difficult...

and y not short at 4800...if you can read your chart that it ca go furthur down....no matter if your stoploss hits all the time...but better try to see where the sentiment is...i am currently bullish for tomorrow. but if it doesnt goes that way or works opposite i wil exit my current position and enter short....i have my setups that gives me exact entry and exit and stoploss...working on iit...

if you have your setups tested then you dont have any problem...just follow the discipline...all you have to do is just read the market sentiment and adjust accordingly....trust me....its not that difficult...

and y not short at 4800...if you can read your chart that it ca go furthur down....no matter if your stoploss hits all the time...but better try to see where the sentiment is...i am currently bullish for tomorrow. but if it doesnt goes that way or works opposite i wil exit my current position and enter short....i have my setups that gives me exact entry and exit and stoploss...working on iit...
sounds logical. i have the same feeling.

praveen taneja

did any chart shown this 125 point move in 7minutes :confused:
Dont b over react FII are just booking profit and switching bad shares to good
if they had taken out money which they sell $ must had been at 52 but its still hovering around 46
Nothing bad in fundamental bro have faith in ur country its companies and ur trade :thumb:
Pick good company even if mkt fell trader lose investors never:thumb:
Hope maine jarurat se jyada explain nahi kiya god bless us all
I never see mkt on chart still earning many people who know no TA but still earning they one see trading range and enter at lower exit at upside
Unitech Suzlon WWIL Noidatoll no share have broken its trading range ya near to lower side we can say that and 100 of share too doing good Index is just to create panic as most believe it is of govt but its private and 30% of it is with singapur and Dubai exchange if I am right:)

if they had taken out money which they sell $ must had been at 52 but its still hovering around 46
Nothing bad in fundamental bro have faith in ur country its companies and ur trade
I never see mkt on chart still earning many people who know no TA but still earning they one see trading range and enter at lower exit at upside
Unitech Suzlon WWIL Noidatoll no share have broken its trading range ya near to lower side we can say that and 100 of share too doing good Index is just to create panic as most believe it is of govt but its private and 30% of it is with singapur and Dubai exchange if I am right

Bang On Point Bro.. :thumb: :thumb:

Good too, But what's yr SETUP (4 NIFTY/MINIFTY)
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Markets are falling as there is more selling than buying and people are pulling out their money.

Biggest investors - FII and DII are playing a game of cat and mouse.

Date FII Activity DII Activity Net
29-Jan-2010 -996.09 1,011.02 15
28-Jan-2010 -2,813.06 1,979.58 -900
27-Jan-2010 -2,212.29 1,475.41 -800
25-Jan-2010 -1,002.60 716.22 -300
22-Jan-2010 -2,415.49 1,953.97 -500

As you can see, money is leaving the markets, there are more sellers and hence more supply and hence the fall.

Now, FII's are selling as there is concern around emerging markets.

Nothing bad in fundamental bro have faith in ur country its companies and ur trade :thumb:
Unitech Suzlon WWIL Noidatoll no share have broken its trading range ya near to lower side we can say that and 100 of share too doing good Index is just to create panic as most believe it is of govt but its private and 30% of it is with singapur and Dubai exchange if I am right:)
I totally agree with that. When I started trading around 2001, I knew nothing about fundamentals or technicals. Used to trade on Satyam daily for 2 rupees move and my average monthly gains used to be around 3000-7000 per month. I used to take help from my broker in Dariya Ganj, who suggested me when to buy and when to exit. Lateron, in order to refine my trading when I learned technicals; I went to his office to boast of my knowledge about the market and the importance of technicals. He simply replied, "Sir, mujhe ye kuchh nahi aata par mera kaam chal jaata hai". I still remember that on the very first day, I made a huge loss of 5000/-; and I was so embarrassed with this failure that I quit doing trade with him. At that time, I was cursing myself of not being able to understand the technicals appropriately, despite spending a lot of money to learn. But now, it seems that it was not actually my fault. The technicals are too much to understand clearly.

Ganesh543

Markets are falling as there is more selling than buying and people are pulling out their money.

Biggest investors - FII and DII are playing a game of cat and mouse.

Date FII Activity DII Activity Net
29-Jan-2010 -996.09 1,011.02 15
28-Jan-2010 -2,813.06 1,979.58 -900
27-Jan-2010 -2,212.29 1,475.41 -800
25-Jan-2010 -1,002.60 716.22 -300
22-Jan-2010 -2,415.49 1,953.97 -500

As you can see, money is leaving the markets, there are more sellers and hence more supply and hence the fall.

Now, FII's are selling as there is concern around emerging markets.
Thanks dear lokesh for sharing important information with us its very helpful