Why Indian Stock Markets Are falling Blindly Everyday When WIll It Stop ?

Ganesh543

Every Day More and More Red yes Indian stock markets are getting more red every day

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

sudoku1

Every Day More and More Red yes Indian stock markets are getting more red every day

Hare Krishna

Ganesh
''Every Day More and More BLUE yes Indian stock markets are getting more BLUE every day

Why Indian Stock Markets Are RISING Blindly Everyday When WIll It Stop ? ''

this quest should have been asked sometime ago 2 get the answer for ur abv quest !:)

Ganesh543

When enough traders have been shaken out.
strange 5300 to 4800 500 points of nifty lost in 4-5 trading days

But traders earn by short selling I think such fall shake out investors and traders with heart and mind can short sell at 4800 level with maximum chances of bounce back any time

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

Ganesh543

''Every Day More and More BLUE yes Indian stock markets are getting more BLUE every day

Why Indian Stock Markets Are RISING Blindly Everyday When WIll It Stop ? ''

this quest should have been asked sometime ago 2 get the answer for ur abv quest !:)

yes I agree with you

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

Unless and untill CHINA ,JAPAN & US imarket improves ,the present trend and situation will be the same. Traders and investers are blindly ignoring the strong potentials of india.

Ganesh543

There are many parameters which effects the stock market. You should keep regular update with what is happening in the world to better judge the market sentiments. The market will start raising from the second quator of 2010.
Yes I agree with you and I keep watch on them too but still I feel that this is an overreaction and their is no major global cues that can make Indian markets to fall blindly :)

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Ganesh543

y dont you set your sail according to the trend and have profit in both ways market....

lol dear friend it really requires heart to sell at 4800-4875 levels as markets can jump by 100 points anytime so I m afraid of loosing money even I use stoplosses

4 days back I was buying at 5280 nifty level for target of 5350 5400 and now its trembling to sell at 4850 levels how u manage :)

rajputz

dont know, but i only read the charts....never listened to the news....whatever my chart tells me i work according to that....the main belief is that whatever is the news effect, it starts to reflect in the chart of the company....