Why I got stopped?

Down is the 5 min PFC chart for 12 Mar'19. At 9.30 using Ichimoku system, I tried to put a buy order, but got stopped. Where was I wrong? Ichimoku system tells that it is a bullish trend.
i. Tenkan crossed Kijun
ii. Crossover happened above cloud.
iii. Future cloud looked bullish
What did I miss?

How can I know these reversals?

pfc.PNG

pfc.PNG

TracerBullet

Down is the 5 min PFC chart for 12 Mar'19. At 9.30 using Ichimoku system, I tried to put a buy order, but got stopped. Where was I wrong? Ichimoku system tells that it is a bullish trend.
i. Tenkan crossed Kijun
What did I miss?

I know nothing about your system, but the question itself is wrong.
There is no black and white approach to patterns. You can do everything right and yet be wrong in a trade. Your small edge will play out over large sample of trades. So say take 100/more trades and your wins might be more than your losses. That's how the market works. No one knows what will happen next with 100% certainty.

and you think that to trade using Ichimoku
only important things to go long are
i. Tenkan crossed Kijun

no my friend,
Those 3 points has importance, but, IMO, Ichimoku is of much higher level indicator,
Though I do not trade using Ichimoku now a days, but you have to think, much more than that of those 3 points, you mentioned.

mohan.sic

i. Tenkan crossed Kijun
What did I miss?

What you missed is understanding the Basic essence of Technical analysis and indicators.
Your idea that those indicator crossovers or patterns will decide the future price move itself is wrong.

What you missed is understanding the Basic essence of Technical analysis and indicators.
Your idea that those indicator crossovers or patterns will decide the future price move itself is wrong.
Ya I m a beginner. Thanks for correcting me. But then how will a person know the likely future price move. technical indicators are the only hope. Please guide if I am wrong

mohan.sic

Ya I m a beginner. Thanks for correcting me. But then how will a person know the likely future price move. technical indicators are the only hope. Please guide if I am wrong
You can follow any method or those Japanese indicators for predicting market. But expecting assurance is wrong. Some times they work and some times they don't. Its applies to any method/technical indicator. They are not scientific tools.

Take any basic indicator like " Simple Moving Average " . what is this indicator ? It simply takes average of previous X price closing period's and display the chart. Can you predict the future price move with certainty from these average points ?

The same way, most of the indicators are simply price derivatives. And some indicators are built in a complex way with different indicators using different points like open/high/low/close or their combinations. Some Indicators are built on other indicators ( like macd uses difference of 2 moving averages ). Some indicators/studies are so disgusting that if you plot them on chart, identifying the actual Price will look like a puzzle.

In short, be it tankan or tarzan, it is derived from price movement that already occurred. So can we predict future price with certainty from past price movements ? It is not possible. That's a Flawed Idea.

thanks.

You can follow any method or those Japanese indicators for predicting market. But expecting assurance is wrong. Some times they work and some times they don't. Its applies to any method/technical indicator. They are not scientific tools.

Take any basic indicator like " Simple Moving Average " . what is this indicator ? It simply takes average of previous X price closing period's and display the chart. Can you predict the future price move with certainty from these average points ?

The same way, most of the indicators are simply price derivatives. And some indicators are built in a complex way with different indicators using different points like open/high/low/close or their combinations. Some Indicators are built on other indicators ( like macd uses difference of 2 moving averages ). Some indicators/studies are so disgusting that if you plot them on chart, identifying the actual Price will look like a puzzle.

In short, be it tankan or tarzan, it is derived from price movement that already occurred. So can we predict future price with certainty from past price movements ? It is not possible. That's a Flawed Idea.

thanks.
Thanks @mohan.sic seems like need more practicing how to trade