Why I Bought Bitcoin

Cryptocurrencies are popular due to their thorough transparency, owing to open-source and publicly-verifiable technology. ZebPay, founded in 2014, is one of the oldest crypto exchanges in India. It offers a safe and secure platform for trading in cryptocurrencies.

stoch

Cryptocurrencies are popular due to their thorough transparency, owing to open-source and publicly-verifiable technology. ZebPay, founded in 2014, is one of the oldest crypto exchanges in India. It offers a safe and secure platform for trading in cryptocurrencies.
I would rather trade on binance because they have higher liquidity and less better order execution also I've never heard they were hacked or had some security bugs. This is often underestimated but it's like black swan event in crypto world.

stoch

I prefer not to hold crypto directly to rule out systemic risk but instead speculate on up and downs using CFD contracts available in Hotforex. Despite higher spreads, convenience of withdrawals and dealing with regulated entity matters a lot for me.

Crypto being in its in fancy stage i guess and no doubt a lot many make a hell loads of money out of it while many on the same side lost also. Forex currencies on the other side are the evergreen trading instruments in my opinion.

stoch

I still feel that long term investing in bitcoin is too risky. I mean that the thought of the threadrunner have the right to exist but the question of cryptos is still opened. There are some countries which prohibit usage of cryptos, and there are also the countries which support the idea of cryptocurrencies. So, now it is a great financial instrument to trade because of its volatility, but I feel that it is too early to think of investing in it for a long time.

I also see the potential which cryptocurrencies have, but nowadays I feel that the issue with cryptos is more political question rather than economic. So, from my perspective this issue is too doubtful to think of it as a long-term investment.

I agree that the trading is not as it was prior to the global situation however i am confident that it will be back on track as the dust settles.