Why don't the Twitter Gurus Visit & interact in Traderji ?

Hello,
Lately I have been seeing the trader community at twitter is literally worshipping some Options "Sellers" & "Buyers" who are posting videos like How they made 45 Lakhs in 1 week or 1 crore in a month [I think you guys know who I am talking about just don't wanna call any names]

I have been visiting Traderji for more than 3 years & can confirm that it's probably the only Forum where real traders come & share experience.
I have never seen a single Twitter guru here interacting or talking. I mean all of them have more than 50k followers, they can market their content well I guess..
Did I miss a particular event that happened in the past ?

Thanks,

Best Regards.

Hello,
Lately I have been seeing the trader community at twitter is literally worshipping some Options "Sellers" & "Buyers" who are posting videos like How they made 45 Lakhs in 1 week or 1 crore in a month [I think you guys know who I am talking about just don't wanna call any names]

I have been visiting Traderji for more than 3 years & can confirm that it's probably the only Forum where real traders come & share experience.
I have never seen a single Twitter guru here interacting or talking. I mean all of them have more than 50k followers, they can market their content well I guess..
Did I miss a particular event that happened in the past ?

Thanks,

Best Regards.
Due to moderation rules twitter gurus wont be able to do their magic in our forum....and they are not interested in sharing anything for free.

Smart_trade

Brother, some time ago, I don't exactly recall when, our members analysed Gujral's twitter posts showing his performance. Needless to say, his twitter account became "invitation only" :) Whatever he claimed to have made in the market, he lost his shirt here.

Maybe that's why the twitter gurus are wary of posting here :D

You can search for those posts in "General Trading Chat" thread in 2018.

XRAY27