Why does Small Retail Investors Mostly Loose

anuragmunjal

"Why does Small Retail Investors Mostly Loose "
I beleive that the small retail investors 'mostly' win.....that is the precise reason why they are in the market. if 'he' was loosing money every other day, 'he' would not be there to trade at all. over the years I have seen that the average retail investor actually wins 8/10 times. the only problem is those 1 or 2 times, when he makes a loss, the loss wipes out his 8 wins n much more. just my personal opinion guys.

regards

Anurag

OneThatGotAway

small investor looses money coz he wants surety sound company. and to fill the requirement he buys company whose value is already
at peak share that started at R.s 40 today is worth 2000 and you buy share at 2000 expecting it to become 4k but it becomes 1000 or back to 40
thats how money is lost .
another reason ppls loose money is banks and mutual funds and foreign investor those BasT@rds when buy they buy for 5 years
so whole ever is short there shirts gets removed imagined u short a share at R.s 80 and it neevr went 80 again and now has become 90 100 125 160 u are dead then share becomes 5000 .then you start buying you buy at 5000 and share goes back to R.s 40 again share rapes you .Best example satyam computer .

Above thing i just realized after doing research and thinking WHy i don;t make money after choosing good company .

Idea is not to buy good company . idea is to buy company who will becomes good company so ppls are ready to pay x1000 value.
that how money is made.
common ppls will never understand this .even i didn;t understand this till today