Wht i do?

Dear alls

hi

i trade from many yrs and lost many

recently i devlop an afl which is very fine in trade

but whenever i make new position my heartbeats get increases and mouth go dry and hot!

i can t understand y all this happened :mad:

do u have any remedy or suggestions:)

Tamil trader

Dear alls

hi

but whenever i make new position my heartbeats get increases and mouth go dry and hot!

if your afl works good, and you have backtested your afl....then be confident with your afl....

please control your full emotions.... if the afl gives good performance for past six months, you can expect good results for next six months... so follow your afl only... dont follow your mind voice.............be confident in your strategy

jahan

Dear alls

hi

Hello,

Hello,

This is bcoz of ur previous experience...,and ur mind is greatly influenced by negative trading practices....u need to remove/washout these things....but its not easy job to do....see its matter in between u and ur pshycology....u need to fight with urself to come out of this situation.

some Tips.....write down on paper what iam telling in following sentences which try to convince ur phsycology .

1).write down on paper why ur in trading business?

2).what's makes u get involved in this business?

3).what are ur beleifs about trading/markets?...bcoz we only can trade our beliefs.

4).what are the things that support ur beleifs?

5)do u believe in market cetainity or uncertainity? or think market is efficient/inefficient what are the reasons for ur choice?

6).u said u devoloped the afl...and ur saying its good...upon what basis ur saying this..try to find out reasons.

7)write ur trading plan....when u wake up try to reharse ur trading plan..... for about 20 mins..so that when ur in real trading there should be no second guessing.

8)write down ur main ...objective.. and split it with small objectives...so that u always know where ur in relation to ur main objective.

9).don't trade too much or think about trading too much.....know the fact that markets are always there whenever we come back...so take rest or do things which makes u relax and feel good.

10) see fear of loosing will only diminish if u have confidence in ur system....to overcome this start ur trading, with minimum risk may be 0.5% of ur equity....after no of trades analyse ur trades...and if u have positive result then increase ur risk....

11).know fact that u only can change urself.

Regards,

nac

3).what are ur beleifs about trading/markets?...bcoz we only can trade our beliefs.

4).what are the things that support ur beleifs?
Right now I am at this stage. I can't figure out this clearly...

I don't know... whether I don't understand the depth of this question... :confused:

I kinda think I detailed sample would be helpful or a questionnaire kind...

You guys can help me/us in this regard???

WHAT IS MY BELIEF ABOUT THE MARKET?

jahan

Right now I am at this stage. I can't figure out this clearly...

I don't know... whether I don't understand the depth of this question... :confused:

I kinda think I detailed sample would be helpful or a questionnaire kind...

You guys can help me/us in this regard???

WHAT IS MY BELIEF ABOUT THE MARKET?
Hello,

ok...i will clear it.

for example take myself.....my # 1) belief is market always go opposite to Masses...i.e when masses are buying smart money selling to them and viceversa..... to support this belief... we all know that majority of traders loose money in the market. here at this moment u need to ask urself what i should do to overcome this situation and not to be with masses...its ok to loose sometimes and when win need to win big......with this beleif in mind whenever i hit my stop i know that iam with masses and need to do something that separate from masses.with this belief iam always interacting with market as it giving direct hints to me.

like this there are so many beliefs as traders are....u need to figure out what ur beliefs regarding markets.

Regards,

Last edited:

Giraffe

As anuragmunjal pointed out, reduce position size and then slowly increase it over a course of few months.....:thumb:

If your problem is not confined to only trading, and is seriously decapacitating, you may need to consult a doctor. It could be one of those anxiety disorders, which are very common.

Which speciality doctor, I won't tell.......:p, else you will go bonkers on me...:rofl:

Giraffe

Dear alls

hi

BTW, Its the famous "Fight or Flight" response in response to an external stressful stimulus (e.g. a dog chasing you). Google it, also google Sympathetic Nervous System, you will come to know.....;). In some people the response could be a bit disproportionate.

You not using leverage? Are you?....It increases the response quite a lot...:rofl::rofl:

if your afl works good, and you have backtested your afl....then be confident with your afl....

please control your full emotions.... if the afl gives good performance for past six months, you can expect good results for next six months... so follow your afl only... dont follow your mind voice.............be confident in your strategy
i backtest it for 21 months and it is -ve in 1 month only

i m trading on it for 3 months and my account is +ve currently

Dear alls

hi

do u have any remedy or suggestions:)[/QUOTE
]

reduce your position size
i trade in 1 lot only

cant reduce again :eek: