Wht i do?

BTW, Its the famous "Fight or Flight" response in response to an external stressful stimulus (e.g. a dog chasing you). Google it, also google Sympathetic Nervous System, you will come to know.....;). In some people the response could be a bit disproportionate.

You not using leverage? Are you?....It increases the response quite a lot...:rofl::rofl:
can u explain it little more :cool:

TradeJoker

u shud be mentaly fit when start trading.Dont go down when thers consecutive loss trades.Thers not such any holygrail system without losses.

I know few traders doing trading without any charts or system and still very profitable. its a mind game.

After every trade loss or profit just imagine you are doubled your experience and confidence.

u shud be mentaly fit when start trading.Dont go down when thers consecutive loss trades.Thers not such any holygrail system without losses.

I know few traders doing trading without any charts or system and still very profitable. its a mind game.

After every trade loss or profit just imagine you are doubled your experience and confidence.
THNKS for suggestion

but basic is not answered ........how to be fit mentally !

Hi Pra1968,

The best way I have observed is do the meditation! 'Om Namah Shivay' is the mantra I found Excellent for myself. saying loudly and slowly with rhythm in your chanting..do it for minimum 30 mins daily before start of trading-day.
Or any mantra for that matter, which you believe in.

Enjoy! trading!
Amit

Hi Pra1968,

The best way I have observed is do the meditation! 'Om Namah Shivay' is the mantra I found Excellent for myself. saying loudly and slowly with rhythm in your chanting..do it for minimum 30 mins daily before start of trading-day.
Or any mantra for that matter, which you believe in.

Enjoy! trading!
Amit
just for matter

i think chanting turn me towards "nirvana"
while i want to become strong in the sense of greed