Whose/which shares are traded in stock market

I m newbie here, like a small kid even i m eager to gather more and more information about stock market. lots of question are hovering in my mind right now like,

In daily stock trading whose/which shares are traded, i mean to say that if everyone is bullish on stock(every one is only buying) if no seller the which shares will be traded ?

2. Who decides share price?
everybody says that if there are more buyers then share price will go up that is basic information, but in real life situation who decides share price? computer/stock exchange?
Is there any kind of algorithm to decide share price.

3. How do owners earn money in organization?
How promoters earn money through their organization. i mean to say that how they share profit among the shareholders/ promoters.

4. who is the owner of organization(one who has most no of shares)?

rvm123

For Qn No.1 & 2. It is like a vegetable market. Suppose somebody wants to sell tomotoes. there are no buyers. then there will not be any trade. similarly if somebody wants to buy tomatoes and no tomato is available in the market, no trade takes place.
Depending on the earlier day's close price, demand and supply fixes the market price.

3. Owners (Promoters) will get the managerial remuneration. In addition, they will also get dividend as other shareholders.

4. Promoters are supposed to be the owner. They used to decide and run the company, with shareholders approval wherever necessay.