Who will win trade war battle China or US ?

Who will win trade war battle China or US ?

• China

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • US

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I think there is no result of this war as both nation will be affected by it badly. The best solution of this issue is to work on the mutual interests and respect each other. Peace is the best solution after all. Things are getting better now as far as I know. Thanks

I believe that China will be the winners in this trade war. The answer to this is pretty simple. The United States industry can't survive without the China resources. China have a real strong labour industry. You will see in the near future that China will come out victorious in this battle.

I think that China will win the Trade War. The reason behind my prediction is that a lot of American companies have their operations in China. The trade war will cause a lot of damage to these companies. To avoid this, they will lobby for making peace with China. Am I right guys?

For now US will win, it's still superpower and number 1 but in few more decades China will be number 1 and nobody can do anything with that really. US still prints the money and hold with good very big dept, China do not have this abilities, it's just biggest provider.

I wouldn't reply cause I really do not know, but for China to become real superpower still a long way for like maybe 30 years at the best. I mean to be number one on the planet itself so something really should be done here. Can we do something ? No.