who wants to be a millionaire before 35?

I started this thread that time hoping to meet some Experienced traders some wanna be Successful Traders.
Unfortunately the purpose was not solved, Since then I dont participate in any online forums anywhere.
But as far as trading experience is concerned it took me 6+ years of sleepless nights to make consistent $$ from Trading. Not a millionaire yet but still have 4 more years till I am 35 lol.
All I have learnt is from books, google, and screentime.
I trade FX only, Trade my own funds. Have a part time job too. Just to stay busy during slow market hours.

I am not here to boast or anything, but to give some hope to Newbies who are not sure if it can be done. Nobody gave me hope that time, all I knew that there are so many traders in the world who make Millions $$ every year just from trading every year. I still havent met a Profitable trader personally, But I do have some friends online. who have shared their accounts and performances with me.

My story is long but I gtta cut it short. Money talks Bull Shxxt walks.
Here`s my couple small accounts. One of them I currently trade just to buy myself Scotch. lol. The rest I keep compounding, lets see how far I can go. I risk 10% per trade.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/goofy.
I have a another acc. much bigger than this one where I risk 4 % per trade. Interactive Brokers.com. Its not a an mt4 so I cant share it like this link I just shared.

Please note. I am not selling anything here. And I dont share my trading Strategies. Sorry. I just want to let the Hard working Newbies know that It can be done, no matter which market, which country. It just takes a lot more effort then anybody would Imagine.
Cheers:)
Robin

niftytaurus

I started this thread that time hoping to meet some Experienced traders some wanna be Successful Traders.
Unfortunately the purpose was not solved, Since then I dont participate in any online forums anywhere.
But as far as trading experience is concerned it took me 6+ years of sleepless nights to make consistent $$ from Trading. Not a millionaire yet but still have 4 more years till I am 35 lol.
All I have learnt is from books, google, and screentime.
I trade FX only, Trade my own funds. Have a part time job too. Just to stay busy during slow market hours.

I am not here to boast or anything, but to give some hope to Newbies who are not sure if it can be done. Nobody gave me hope that time, all I knew that there are so many traders in the world who make Millions $$ every year just from trading every year. I still havent met a Profitable trader personally, But I do have some friends online. who have shared their accounts and performances with me.

My story is long but I gtta cut it short. Money talks Bull Shxxt walks.
Here`s my couple small accounts. One of them I currently trade just to buy myself Scotch. lol. The rest I keep compounding, lets see how far I can go. I risk 10% per trade.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/goofy.
I have a another acc. much bigger than this one where I risk 4 % per trade. Interactive Brokers.com. Its not a an mt4 so I cant share it like this link I just shared.

Please note. I am not selling anything here. And I dont share my trading Strategies. Sorry. I just want to let the Hard working Newbies know that It can be done, no matter which market, which country. It just takes a lot more effort then anybody would Imagine.
Cheers:)
Robin
Hi Robin
congrats to you that your efforts are now fruitful..Thank you very much for this post...its very encouraging for newbies who wants to make big in market..it gives them a hope that it can be done...
I am happy that you take efforts & do hardwork to acheive,....dont tell your strategies..but could you share the knowledge that how to learn? could you please suggest some books which you find very useful or articles etc
if possible & if you have time,could you please also share your journey to riches to us...becoz we can learn from everything & everybody.
thanks again
all the best for your next journey to millionaire & then billionaire..wish you will complete it long before the 35