Who is paying lowest brokerage????

DSM

Forget about leverage with India Infoline. Even if they provide 20 times limit, don't touch them with a barge pole. They have fine print, where according to them, they can charge as per lot size, which if you trade in futures with lot size of 8,000 the brokerage will be Rs. 1,600 intraday. So irrespective if you make money or not, India Infoline will surely make money. Be aware.

How much leverage ( margin limit ) does India Infoline provide for your intra-day trades ?

Hello Friends..
I'm very new to this Commodity Line so Your brokerage part confusing me and I'm doing in Fixed brokerage part i.e., 1000/month. Is this good to do commodity trading..
Anyone suggest the best..

Thx all..

Hello Friends..
I'm very new to this Commodity Line so Your brokerage part confusing me and I'm doing in Fixed brokerage part i.e., 1000/month. Is this good to do commodity trading..
Anyone suggest the best..

Thx all..
Fixed Rs. 1000/month for commodity is quite good a deal . Can you share the name of the broker who has given you this deal ? Also which trading software they are providing for placing trades.

I am a sub broker and offering to our clients 1/2 paisa brokerage rate or 7 rs per lot in COMMODITY SEGMENTS. Remember other govt. charges are cheapest in this industry i.e. 400/= pere crore for commodity segment. thats all No hidden charges . If interested PM me or call me.
Thanks

looser89

in my view 1/2 paisa /crore with 400/crore transaction charges +service tax is very high compared present broking world competiton..

my broker gives me 250/crore for brokerage and 250 /crore is transaction charges+ service tax..

so take care about ur broker and bargain to reduce brokerage plan..

:thumb:
who is your broker

in my view 1/2 paisa /crore with 400/crore transaction charges +service tax is very high compared present broking world competiton..

my broker gives me 250/crore for brokerage and 250 /crore is transaction charges+ service tax..

so take care about ur broker and bargain to reduce brokerage plan..

:thumb:
please mention your broker name and details hidden charges including other condition may be volume commitment in commodity segment if have otherwise we feel you are misguide to us.
thanks

I pay RS:10/Lot in option & currency future, & 0.015% in future & MCX at Hem Securities.
its good for me as no any extra charges like prepaid sceme/ volume commitment etc. :)