Who has made MONEY through Day Trading?

koyi nehi bolega IT ka raid jo padega.........

Hello DanPickUp,

I just asked it out of curiosity...No specific reason. Sharing one's success story may inspire others to keep believing in the same and continue the journey of learning, applying and monetizing one's Knowledge.

Those who have a success story in respect of Day Trading and wish to share it with all are requested to let us have a glimpse in their world...and...those who do not wish to are still respected for their privacy or reasons whatsoever.

Thanks.

:cool:

sumeetsj

The person who has made money in day trading.. ??

Someone might say YES he has made,
others might say NO.

For guys saying YES:

Most of them are bluffing,
Some will say that they are trying and beginning to get breakthrough.
These are honest ppl.
But if some one is consistently making money in day trading, he would not bother to answer your question.

Methods, systems, analyses are discussed here.
No one asks and/or says how much has he/she made or anything specific of that sort.
If you are able to suggest ideas then pls go ahead and do it.
Asking such questions, seeing the response of the crowd and then coming to something pre-planned, might not work as it was pre-planned.(Like it hasnt in this case i think)

Hello Sumeetsj,

If one is proud of one's achievement, one would be glad to tell about the journey... of course if one has really achieved a success worth talking about...!!!

Usually when there are no achievements to talk about, people find n no. of excuses to run away from such questions...!!!

You say: Methods, Systems, Analysis are discussed here but what for... to learn to apply the same for trading the Markets...and why do we trade...to make money...!!!!! So, the end objective of trading is making money....!!!!!

Now, there are Day Trading, Positional Trading and Swing Trading as most preferred styles...out of these 3 styles, Day Trading still remains as the most difficult art to master!!!

So, the question was to a Day Trader if he/she has succeeded in making net profit...!!! If yes, and if you like, pls, share your success story... if not, forget about the question...!!!

I am least interested to know how much another person has earned...knowing it is of no use to me..!!! I am only curious to know about the very key fundas you mentioned...Methods, Systems, Analysis!!!

We all can learn a thing or two from each other...that is the basic spirit of the formation of the Traderji forum...right?

Chill..
:)

I think i understand your point and agree with you as well. I am a small time trading enthusiast. however i have a few very good friends who got me into trading. I know for sure one of my friends made very good sum of money. He is not a strict day trader but mixes day trading with positionals.
Unique thing about him is that he has stuck to a single stock all these years he has been trading. He trades in one share only. I don't know how he does it but this is all i know apart from the fact that he has made good money. Another one of friends has a peculiar habit of trading only in the last half an hour and the starting half an hour of trading. Ofcourse there people have been trading for more than 10 years now.

Not sure if this is what you had in mind when you asked the question but i am so amazed by people employing wierdest of trading habits and still be profitable. Too bad these guys do not really share a lot of detail about their trading styles.

Regards
Nitin