Who are the brokers symphony presto is connecting users to??

Algo

Hi,
I am looking forward to use Automated trading system provided by symphony. Who are there brokers. I tried to ask them but they said they will reveal the names only after signing the contract. They said they will connect me to few of the largest retail brokers in India. :annoyed::annoyed:please help.

Algo

No response from Traderji mebers??? are they very new?? they claim to be leading providers and all..sure someone could give a feedback on this...

Algo,

Can you give me your feedback on Symphony's Prestofuse AB buy/sell based system?

I would like to get in touch with you, can you send a note to my email address?as I am not able to PM you.

Remove the spaces.
blrraj1970 @ gmail .com

Thanks

amibrokerfans

Hi,
I am looking forward to use Automated trading system provided by symphony. Who are there brokers. I tried to ask them but they said they will reveal the names only after signing the contract. They said they will connect me to few of the largest retail brokers in India. :annoyed::annoyed:please help.

algo can u contact me? i have something share with u in pvt.

Algo

Sorry not able to do so.. pls msg me at ninu unat @gmail. com no space

Algo

Algo,

Can you give me your feedback on Symphony's Prestofuse AB buy/sell based system?

I would like to get in touch with you, can you send a note to my email address?as I am not able to PM you.

Remove the spaces.
blrraj1970 @ gmail .com

Thanks
@Blrraj Hey..have not been using algo system for a long time..but work seems to be more easier and have increased my profit and volume substantially.