Whick Indian female business analyst is the most gorgeous?

Who is the most beautiful of them all

• Shireen Bhan

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Mitali Mukherjee

Votes: 57 35.4%
  • Avantika Singh

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Smriti Rao

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Maneka doshi

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Tanvir gill

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • Ayuesha Faridi

Votes: 13 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

I voted for Tanvir.She is so behind!!
Is the voting system corrupt? If not,then can anybody throw light on how to make a voting system corrupt? And how can I manipulate it in my favour?
HAHA, there's one way make me the judge of this competition and everybody put the best possible bet( in real cash) on their contestants . The contestant who has maximum amount of bet money on her wins the contest and the people who have put the money on winning candidate will get their money back and i will happily keep the money of people who put their money on loosing candidate:p:p

I guess this way everyone has got a legal chance to manipulate the votes.right:D:D

R

ratan jain

Ok Heres my 10000000000000000000 rs on Mitali :)

Hmmmmmmmmm.... Looks like Mitali is doing well for herself :)

hehehehehe

I hope Mitali is reading this and gives me a call :)

I also hope my wife is NOT reading this post :)

C

CreditViolet

I voted for Tanvir.She is so behind!!
Is the voting system corrupt? If not,then can anybody throw light on how to make a voting system corrupt? And how can I manipulate it in my favour?
Silly fella, never heard about Aliases? Ratan is around, ask him for a few tips on the matter :D

H

hari09omkar

Silly fella, never heard about Aliases?
I am really silly! How missed this simple thing!!

Ratan is around, ask him for a few tips on the matter :D
Mujhe pagal kutte ne kata hai kya?
If he is at all a maestro in this matter,don't u think he will show me the strength of aliases by a practical example like the subject matter of this thread: http://www.traderji.com/general-chi...tem-becoming-subject-personal-graviances.html
P.S. Don't show me ur strengths aliases.....only humour intended.

Prabhjeet

Only Ratan has put an amount of 10000000000000000000 rs on Mitali, but ratan you didnt read that i had written REAL CASH in my post, waiting for your cheque:D

R

ratan jain

Silly fella, never heard about Aliases? Ratan is around, ask him for a few tips on the matter :D
Sure!

After all I AM supposed to be daytrader, suman, and as mentioned by CV, himanshu also, I am sure I can hold online lessons on how best to make use of aiases.

Admissions open.........

R

ratan jain

Only Ratan has put an amount of 10000000000000000000 rs on Mitali, but ratan you didnt read that i had written REAL CASH in my post, waiting for your cheque:D
Now u go and highlight REAL CASH....

I just went and bought all the monopoly money in my city and NOW u mention REAL CASH!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.