Which website offers the best nseindia charts?

zerodha and other charts freeze after some moment.
I would like to know which free/paid website which offers excellent real time NSEINDIA stock charts?
It should not freeze even if I open 5 to 10 symbol charts at a time?

Thanks

Shanthi

There's also www.chartink.com

It gives intraday data and works in Chrome.

Note : Looking forward to more participation from you. Please note the three buttons at the bottom right of the post "Like, Multiquote, Reply". Use them.

mohan.sic

zerodha and other charts freeze after some moment.
I would like to know which free/paid website which offers excellent real time NSEINDIA stock charts?
It should not freeze even if I open 5 to 10 symbol charts at a time?

Thanks

Shanthi
Even if u open 10 symbols, what is the use ? You can view only 1 or 2 symbols at a time on your regular monitor.
But if u still want to open 10 chart windows and tab in between them, first you must have adequate hardware to support it without hanging.
zerodha or any other trading software are primarily for trading and not for charting. Better go for a charting software like Amibroker or any web based charting application..

travi

Even if u open 10 symbols, what is the use ? You can view only 1 or 2 symbols at a time on your regular monitor.
But if u still want to open 10 chart windows and tab in between them, first you must have adequate hardware to support it without hanging.
zerodha or any other trading software are primarily for trading and not for charting. Better go for a charting software like Amibroker or any web based charting application..
Browsers themselves have become bloated pieces of software inherently. Best suggestion is your former one, to use a charting app like AB which is very resource friendly.
and if the symbols are under 50, more like 25, then one can use Josh1 RTD and reduce overheads of Data cost as well.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader