Which trading software - multiple charts

dear traders,

in which trading software , can we open multiple chart (nearly 5 to 10 charts) at same time for daytrading purpose..

which trading software chart is good for daytrading... (multiple chart is very important)..

pls reply..

thanks

DSM

GVR,

Check out Sharekhan's Trade Tiger. It has multiple chart windows, (8 is max I think) though I open 4 at a time. You can use intraday 1/3/5/10/15/30/60 or any intraday TF of your choice, with upto 30 days back intraday data. E.g you can have on chart of 5day 10 minutes, and another chart (on the same screen, so no need to toggle) of daily, weekly, or monthly (3 years data) in other charts. There is a minimum brokerage commitment, which varies from one franchisee to another, so you will have to bargain for it. (Also, you can have ready made templates of different tools - BB, MA, MACD, RSI, Supretrend etc running on the same charts)

See post 623 in my thread :

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...man-mind-money-markets-method-madness-63.html

dear traders,

in which trading software , can we open multiple chart (nearly 5 to 10 charts) at same time for daytrading purpose..

which trading software chart is good for daytrading... (multiple chart is very important)..

pls reply..

thanks