which tablet or pc having long battery backup

@preethnfo,
sorry for the late reply,i think for trading purpose netbook are far better than tablets as with netbook with win7 preloaded you can do charting,tt can run,long battery hours (6 hours) ect.but with tablet you cannot open charts based on java and silverlight.my views better go for lenova s100 with windows7starter.
regards,
mprakash

saivenkat

Hi

If want to use for trading etc, go for a NetBook with win7 starters or XP, should get between 14-20k, 10.1" screen, 300+ GB Storage, inbuilt keyboard better for trade execution, etc,

Plus all trading software like MT4, MS, Ami, ODIN, SK TT, etc , will work without problem . . .

yes at 1 to 1.5 kg a bit bulkier than tabs

Acer has a good range, all other leading brands also have many models.

Thanks

Exactly this is what i needed.. i need to run ami, and mt4 along with the odin... plus the one which has 2GB RAM, and 2 GHZ processor, as its features... Another feature that i need is it must be Handy..may be 7" to 10 inches of screen..

Please let some one suggest a GOOD NETBOOK OR TABLET PC OR SIMILAR TO THAT.. with the LINK..so that i can make a quick decision..

Only condition is that it must support.... My AMI, and MT4 along with ODIN...

Regards
Saivenkat

Last edited:

saivenkat

Ashish bro.. thanks for sharing..

Actually its my fault of not mentioning it clearly in my earlier post about the requirement of mine.. I am looking more or less like that of a NETBOOK.. WITH the features that i have mentioned earlier..

Thanks again.. Take care :):)

Which Notebook Laptop is a better one for Trading purpose.

I wish to have a bigger size like 15.6 or 17 screen or 14 will also do.
It should run the multiple windows while connecting Internet browsing
along with amibroker and mt4. possible low priced.
It should run smoothly all these things without interruption while power failure also for 5 hours without any problem. means a longer battery backup.

Heard that some laptops are DOS mode. If I Load windows in it , does it run all above features smoothly, or any problems arise while running or in future.

Please suggest a suitable notebook . The netbook is so small not compatible for me.
If possible give some knowledge means what is what (explanation) about various configurations - specifications of different features in a laptop. Thanks in advance.