Which Strategy / System / Indicators Gives U consistent Results

Which system gives consitent result

• Total voters

Blackhole

Notice :::: Please Consider Mix of few trading system(trading in more accounts)
as NR setups or Gann Angles

Well, I already said that i Started off as a gambler, even today i take some tukka trades and get paid good.....Do Not Ask how much I looose?:rofl:......

My loosing reasons were many ...like terminal, broker,electricity,heavy brokerage, brokers operator mistake, my stupid decisions, holding onto loosing positions and not getting OUT on time coz of my greed, switching between systems, not doing proper work on system and just jumping on them, tried to pick bottom or top..... initially this were my excuse when i turned serious trader ..most of them happened in realtime ...many times.....ohhhh my list is very long for looser....

...but very short for winners.....my first of huge winner came as accident when i was long on nifty and infosys call,coz of some ema crossover, due to some work i had to leave the city and was without any communication...when i returned my both position were tripled(result was result season).....i repeated the same thing many time ...please please do not ask how many times i lost in catching such trades...:lol:....coz i lost count of it:rofl:....huge success was bcoz of emotional disconnect from the position i was holding, could have gone other way...was just lucky to be on the right side.

now the main reason for this thread is....which indicator ot system gives consistent result...

I traded crossovers....got good results...whipsawed a lot

I traded fibo/volatity/camrilla with some other indicator...worked well but could not muster enough courage to continue with big stop loss....as some trades really needs big stop losses ..else u r cut off from winning position...

Traded ichimocu....was successful...but i could not master it...

Traded price action with Fibonacci for exit....need some work

traded option strategy with come hedges....traded calender spreads, condors, straddles,strangles....works good only cloud of my decision making makes the difference....successful

if we thing seriously and work seriously everything works and everything fails....

for me holly grail is manage risk ,do position sizing properly according to your account, identify few different strategies that best fitted for your personality(based on different market types and trade together)...in my case more strategies covers risk effectively, i concentrate more on other strategies that need more concern when market is against me..

Do i succeed...?...There is no holy grail....i call it
as i survived for many years and get all the expenses covered with some good perks...still learning to be consistent or getting on green side every month or quarter..

what is holy grail for me could be a worst nightmare for others...

.......... Advice...........

This will not help get money or get winning trades but would definitely help u from loosing money ,loosing opportunity strike on time

• Do not follow general trading instincts at start, prepare yourself, educate yourself, find a mentor if not possible find mentor (forums)
  • User good computer with excellent performance capability(high config for futures use and its good to have for peak times
  • use good internet (use 2 isp)
  • use good mobile handy with brokers app and all possible no.
  • use more than one broker with same terminal or different.(Use many brokers with different terminal software)...
  • Follow Ur system, backtest ur system (manually as well), if possible use Monte Carlo or consider multiple losing streak of system
  • Do paper trade and do incubation for some time(for me incubation is minimum 6 months).
  • If possible trade with just one lot for few months and check whether u are performing as per ur system...do not increase ur position size till u master ur system trades.
  • with position sizing even average system looks like excellent on paper but in reality trading them likewise is very courageously outrageous thing.

Be business man Not a gambler...

Last edited:

Blackhole

Few Secrets - Camarilla Trading

Secret#1
When to Exit(Before SL)
(After we entered Long) - 5-20EMA Bear Cross Over likely to happen, Stochastic & RSI above 70, Exit after Ligher High & Lower Low formed in line chart.

(After we entered Short) - 5-20EMA Bull Cross Over likely to happen, Stochastic & RSI below 20, Exit after Higher High & Higher Low formed in line chart.

Exit When Trend line breached with above Conditions.

Secret#2
When Not to Book SL & Take More Risk

(After we entered Long- Price Near SL) - 5-20EMA Bull Cross Over likely to happen, Stochastic & RSI below 20

(After we entered Short- Price Near SL) - 5-20EMA Bear Cross Over likely to happen, Stochastic & RSI above 70

Secret#3
(After we entered Long- Reaching Targets)If 10-50EMA Bull Crossed - Do not bother about Stochastic & RSI above 70.

(After we entered Short- Reaching Targets)If 10-50EMA Bear Crossed - Do not bother about Stochastic & RSI below.

Secret#4
You can use weekly High-Low-Close and use the levels for Swing Trading.

Secret#5

After reaching 1 target, always put trailing stop to get more.
Example:
If you entered in L3 for long, SL L4
After reached L2, TSL L3,
After reached L1, TSL L2,
After reached H1, TSL L1,
After reached H2, TSL H1,
After reached H3, TSL H2 or BOOK
IF Reached H4, TSL H3 (Also We can Take Position, If daily chart and other technicals supports)

Secret#6
When Not to Enter Trade.
CMP-Long Trigger Price - Price Falling - 20-50EMA BEAR Crossed, Stochastic & RSI above 50
CMP-Short Trigger Price - Price Raising - 20-50EMA BULL Crossed Stochastic & RSI below 50

Secret#7
Various Data
You can create the New levels with
Daily, Hourly, 4 Hours, Weekly and Monthly Data.

Please Backtest first

source : By some trader friend sorry do not know his name...could from same forum or other...sorry my friend ...but if u find this as your observation let me know i will update according to u....

Last edited:

Blackhole

The Ichimoku Trading Strategies

All three trading strategies are either long or short. The rules of the strategies are:

Strategy 1: Trade long when the Conversion Line crosses above the Base Line. Trade short when the Conversion Line crosses below the Base Line.
Strategy 2: Trade Long when the Closing Price crosses above the Base Line. Trade Short when the Closing Price crosses below the Base Line.
Strategy 3: Trade Long when the Closing Price crosses above the Senkou Span B line (slow cloud line). Trade Short when the Closing Price crosses below the Senkou Span B line.

Please Backtest first with atleast 5-7 years of data, select time frame which suits your personality.

Source : Some forum or ichimocu ebook..............do not remember now

Last edited:

kainiteh

How about Elliot Waves?
Pick "n" of trades and give same chart and ask them to draw elliot waves.. you will get "n" of elliot waves... no offence... but it is extensively use pattern in the market... but what is final target stay in green and protect capital... cheers

kainiteh

My system is based on scalping with Fractal [Randomness] and indecision in market... 5 minutes and 2 bar limitation and 1 minutes for stoploss... again stay green at end of days....

My system is based on scalping with Fractal [Randomness] and indecision in market... 5 minutes and 2 bar limitation and 1 minutes for stoploss... again stay green at end of days....
Puhh :thumb:

How many trades in average you do per day with what little targets in average?

RAAMAKANT

Yaha to puri khichdi ban gayi hai re baba ! :D

If you think XYZ system / strategy gives better results than ABC it's true, even you think opposite then also it stands correct because No System / Strategy / Indicator make money. It's we, the every Individual Trader is responsible for every trades outcome knowingly or unknowngly.

Every system / strategy has it's pro's and con's. To get better results we can twik or twist them up to some extent but as per my understanding no system / strategy ever built which can outperform in all market conditions and give consistant results. Every system / strategy has their strengths which works in it's favourable conditions flawlessly and every system / strategy has their own limitations where they start to fail. Now it's our, every Traders job to find out that strength and use that when conditions are in our systems / strategy's favour; otherwise wait patiently until conditions changes. Most of the traders fail to understand and accept the change in conditions so they stick to there positions and market take toll for that.

I have seen many old traders who don't know anything about Technicals but still they are trading successfully. Over the time they have developed such skills that they don't need any system / strategy / indicator to trade still they are successful month after months, year after years.

IT'S ALL WITHIN US.....

All the Best wishes for your future.

Yaha to puri khichdi ban gayi hai re baba ! :D

If you think XYZ system / strategy gives better results than ABC it's true, even you think opposite then also it stands correct because No System / Strategy / Indicator make money. It's we, the every Individual Trader is responsible for every trades outcome knowingly or unknowngly.

Every system / strategy has it's pro's and con's. To get better results we can twik or twist them up to some extent but as per my understanding no system / strategy ever built which can outperform in all market conditions and give consistant results. Every system / strategy has their strengths which works in it's favourable conditions flawlessly and every system / strategy has their own limitations where they start to fail. Now it's our, every Traders job to find out that strength and use that when conditions are in our systems / strategy's favour; otherwise wait patiently until conditions changes. Most of the traders fail to understand and accept the change in conditions so they stick to there positions and market take toll for that.

I have seen many old traders who don't know anything about Technicals but still they are trading successfully. Over the time they have developed such skills that they don't need any system / strategy / indicator to trade still they are successful month after months, year after years.

IT'S ALL WITHIN US.....

All the Best wishes for your future.
No need of any system: What about MM?

No need of any strategy: What about knowing when to go out and in. That will already be a strategy.

No need of indicator: Why would you know that, as any thing to them can be an indicator or do you think they trade from the blue clouds? :rolleyes:

I also have seen many post over the years like this and non has ever been proved in dept.

The ball is with you again dear friend. Hope your family is fine and you make as much money as you can the way you trade. :thumb:

Take care / Dan :)