Which Strategy / System / Indicators Gives U consistent Results

Which system gives consitent result

• Total voters

amsin21

Bro,

No where you have mentioned Volume .... price simply follows volume direction.

On my charts, I use only Ichimoku Kijun Sen on 4H TF for support/resistance with a look back to previous candles actions. Only indicator I use is OBV without plotting the line, only value is of interest to me.

I watch closely the direction of volume flow on 4H & D TFs,if aligned on both TFs, execute trades towards that direction when price action is near KS. For exit, I do it near the previous candles support/resistance zone.

Good luck.

Blackhole

Bro,

No where you have mentioned Volume .... price simply follows volume direction.

On my charts, I use only Ichimoku Kijun Sen on 4H TF for support/resistance with a look back to previous candles actions. Only indicator I use is OBV without plotting the line, only value is of interest to me.

I watch closely the direction of volume flow on 4H & D TFs,if aligned on both TFs, execute trades towards that direction when price action is near KS. For exit, I do it near the previous candles support/resistance zone.

Good luck.

:thumb:
excellent! :thumb:

sorry my bad i missed out on volume, u r correct abt it. Thankx for dropping by and pointing it out.

I just use an Adaptive EMA on D and 4H TF's .... These 2 tell me, what I should do on 1H intra day trades and 4H swing trades ... Of course I trade Fx, where I do not have to worry about Daily gap up / down's ...
Dear Howardroark,

Could u pls tell the setting of Adaptive MA and how to trade through this,in Intraday.

Thanks and regards

No mention of diagonal trend lines? While I agree that it is an indicator, it determines so many aspects of a trade...support/resistance, breakouts/pullbacks, entry/exits.

This one indicator allows you to "let your profits run" or get out aggressively, depending on how you use it. But it is very basic and very effective.

My thoughts about Gann. He was a very successful trader obviously but I question his actual trading technique. In any fear and greed situation, the savvy individual guards his hand, often giving misinformation to his opponents. I think Gann did one thing and said he did another to mystify and distract is opponents. Keep them off balance.

I think Gann found the Holy Grail by using the simple trend line, but just like anyone that found this alleged Holy Grail, he wanted to keep it to himself. Wouldn't MOST people?

I was drawing a bunch of diagonal trend lines on my chart the other day using the ray feature so the lines continued to infinity. I used as many swing low to swing low points and swing high to swing high points as I could within reason. My chart looked like a stinkin nightmare, lines everywhere.

Then I started "seeing" it, looking at the flow or movement of price in relation to all those lines. The candles just seemed to go to the trend lines established from many months ago, or short term lines.

I saw a Gann chart some time ago and my chart reminded me of his; felt like I was in Crazyville looking at it.

My point? One simple technique can baffle/confuse the masses but can make an individual a successful trader.

Examples? The 10 day simple moving average, the MACD, Stochastics, Bollinger Bands.

They all work (for a while) but add a diagonal trend line and now your successful trade ratio skyrockets.

No mention of diagonal trend lines? While I agree that it is an indicator, it determines so many aspects of a trade...support/resistance, breakouts/pullbacks, entry/exits.

This one indicator allows you to "let your profits run" or get out aggressively, depending on how you use it. But it is very basic and very effective.

My thoughts about Gann. He was a very successful trader obviously but I question his actual trading technique. In any fear and greed situation, the savvy individual guards his hand, often giving misinformation to his opponents. I think Gann did one thing and said he did another to mystify and distract is opponents. Keep them off balance.

I think Gann found the Holy Grail by using the simple trend line, but just like anyone that found this alleged Holy Grail, he wanted to keep it to himself. Wouldn't MOST people?

I was drawing a bunch of diagonal trend lines on my chart the other day using the ray feature so the lines continued to infinity. I used as many swing low to swing low points and swing high to swing high points as I could within reason. My chart looked like a stinkin nightmare, lines everywhere.

Then I started "seeing" it, looking at the flow or movement of price in relation to all those lines. The candles just seemed to go to the trend lines established from many months ago, or short term lines.

I saw a Gann chart some time ago and my chart reminded me of his; felt like I was in Crazyville looking at it.

My point? One simple technique can baffle/confuse the masses but can make an individual a successful trader.

Examples? The 10 day simple moving average, the MACD, Stochastics, Bollinger Bands.

They all work (for a while) but add a diagonal trend line and now your successful trade ratio skyrockets.
Can you post couple of charts to show diagonal line? i heard of 45 degree angle line ...is it the same are you talking about? thanks

Blackhole

well we can add few options.....same poll would give u different result on different times....i am sure 10 years down the line everybody would have voted for ema crossover or stochs rsi now we have price action leading.

now ,i trade multi time frame with pivots!

if possible and ok with u then please share ur strategy with charts! that will help everyone here......:)

biyasc

Price action without any indicator. Missing in poll.