Which reputed online brokerage firm charges lowest fixed brokerage

Hi. My capital to invest is 2 lacs.

1) Which is a Reputed brokerage firm that charges lowest fixed monthly charges and has facility of online trading.

2) What is the lowest brokerage charged by a reputed brokerage company for delivery and intraday, with online trading facility

ashwn

Hi. My capital to invest is 2 lacs.

1) Which is a Reputed brokerage firm that charges lowest fixed monthly charges and has facility of online trading.

2) What is the lowest brokerage charged by a reputed brokerage company for delivery and intraday, with online trading facility

ashwn

Bezel charging only 7 rs lot in FO and 1 rs in currency what they offer to me without any condition.....

Never choose Astha and Bezel.

Bezel Drawback:
1. They opened trading system for doing business plus looting customer money. If your a/c balance went below 25k then penalty per day. how much is penalty, they not say but they cut without informing customer.
2. If you leave your money idle in ur account then in few weeks it will be zero and they will show it as various penalty.
3. You need to daily see balance amount, if u dont see then money gone into their pocket. Never trust on Bezel staff, they never give anything on writing, only call and tell. Later they will refuse it.
4. Has high Transaction charges.

Astha Drawback:
1. Very very high transaction charges. May be maximum among all agency.
2. Though they online but dont support if u stuck in any problem.
3. Monthly charges for unlimited trade also high among all agency
4. Overall brokerage is max among all.

akhill

Never choose Astha and Bezel.

Bezel Drawback:
1. They opened trading system for doing business plus looting customer money. If your a/c balance went below 25k then penalty per day. how much is penalty, they not say but they cut without informing customer.
2. If you leave your money idle in ur account then in few weeks it will be zero and they will show it as various penalty.
3. You need to daily see balance amount, if u dont see then money gone into their pocket. Never trust on Bezel staff, they never give anything on writing, only call and tell. Later they will refuse it.
4. Has high Transaction charges.

Astha Drawback:
1. Very very high transaction charges. May be maximum among all agency.
2. Though they online but dont support if u stuck in any problem.
3. Monthly charges for unlimited trade also high among all agency
4. Overall brokerage is max among all.
I bet u didn't understand why this thread is started in the first place :lol::lol: