Which one is better laptop ?

@TP,

What happened to paytm issue. Got Replacement. Kyoon Chup hogaye.....??:D
basically a waiting game. Those people are playing a waiting game, asking me to return the laptop after which they will refund me the money. Talking with 2 tongues, they are, through mail and facebook. I am not giving out much details except to say that I am abiding by my lawyer's advice. Anyway, I am out of Surat for some days, will take up the matter when I return.

Raghuveer

basically a waiting game. Those people are playing a waiting game, asking me to return the laptop after which they will refund me the money. Talking with 2 tongues, they are, through mail and facebook. I am not giving out much details except to say that I am abiding by my lawyer's advice. Anyway, I am out of Surat for some days, will take up the matter when I return.
OMG. These people seem to really know how to harass and play games :mad:.

How much does the lawyer charge?

Will Micromax Canvas L1161 Lapbook run three instances of NEST trader along with 2 instances of Excel.

Micromax Canvas L1161 Lapbook:

- Intel Quad Core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32 GB eMMC
- Windows 10

Will Micromax Canvas L1161 Lapbook run three instances of NEST trader along with 2 instances of Excel.

Micromax Canvas L1161 Lapbook:

- Intel Quad Core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32 GB eMMC
- Windows 10
Looks a bit low, go for 4GB RAM. Don't know about 3 instances of NEST trader, never tried it.

Looks a bit low, go for 4GB RAM. Don't know about 3 instances of NEST trader, never tried it.
Thanks for your reply, TimePass!

Presently I am using 3GB RAM and get what I need.

But now I have to frequent to an upcountry location with eratic power supply. So need a laptop which has a long battery life and is light weight. No other frills I need than to run 3 instances of Nest Trader and 2 instances of Excel.

Micromax Canvas L1161 has a battery backup of over 10 hours so I was wondering if 2GB RAM can deliver what I need.