Which one is better laptop ?

Steve

Received a call from a friend yesterday says, he purchased a Dell i5 laptop from snapdeal a couple of months
back and yesterday he found two small screws fallen in his room, on checking his laptop rear he found two
empty holes, and two other loose screws, he fixed the screws back, the laptop is perfectly ok, but he's
worried now, what next? :annoyed: :confused:
And there were no rear authentication seals, which are usually affixed by the manufacturers.
Just wondering are these e-guys manipulating and harvesting parts and that is how they are able to sell at such prices??

Rest assured, its a good company, but unfortunately your case has been mishandled.

I have had a good experience at Paytm, and can vouch for their genuineness.
I am sure that there are many satisfied customers, but that doesn't provide me any relief, does it ? It was the reference of a satisfied customer in this thread which drew me towards PayTM.

Screw-ups happen, but what matters more is how they are handled. Initially, even I was very understanding. Told them that maybe the original configuration is out of stock or someone made a mistake. Then I found that they were not willing to guarantee this product. That's when I got suspicious.

TradeJoker

Received a call from a friend yesterday says, he purchased a Dell i5 laptop from snapdeal a couple of months
back and yesterday he found two small screws fallen in his room, on checking his laptop rear he found two
empty holes, and two other loose screws, he fixed the screws back, the laptop is perfectly ok, but he's
worried now, what next? :annoyed: :confused:
And there were no rear authentication seals, which are usually affixed by the manufacturers.
Just wondering are these e-guys manipulating and harvesting parts and that is how they are able to sell at such prices??
thers a chance its a refurbished one, otherwise it wudnt happen, ask him to check the warranty period

Steve

thers a chance its a refurbished one, otherwise it wudnt happen, ask him to check the warranty period
Yes that's what he busy doing nowadays, getting to the bottom of this.

I decided no buying electronic merchandise via e-sellers, unless I'm satisfied about the credentials of the vendor & the warranty is foolproof.

The vendor is a seller on the portal. The portal makes the vendor co operate. The portal does not sell you the product. So, look for vendors on the portal with good feedback, and not the cheapest rates. After all, quality does have a higher price tag. We generally tend to sort results from lowest to highest, and then click on the lowest priced link.

There are lots of genuine sellers out there, and so are non genuine ones.

Shopping on these portals can be very safe.

Hi
Did you buy any one of these. If yes, then which one and what is your experience and quality/working of laptop etc. Please post in detail. Thanks :)