which is the ideal broker for forex in india

@d_hasta:
yes, they xDirect India does have an operational office in India, in fact in mumbai. its not only for the name but are based here. :)
xDirect India, is a true a STP broker, so they are giving best possible rates without any RQ. the withdrawals are swift.. t+2 period. customer support is decent. i recently came to know they are offering training programs also. for which i have registered as they are free ;)

Hi guys,

Has anyone opened an account with any brokers(Internationsl or national) registered in India which allows me to trade metals (Gold,silver,copper,platinum etc) at international rates rather than the domestic indian rates. I dont want the USD/INR fluctuations to ruin my trades...

Thanks

@sr1nu3:

i already replied to ur doubt on the other thread, it is here again just for your info :

@sri1nu3:

yes bro, I absolutely agree,:annoyed: donot go for any brokers without full information. To the best of my knowledge, xDirect India is regulated by the FSC and it is mentioned on their website. Also, the xtb and xdirect are same in the terms of management. its just xDirect is an Asia-pacific brand. xDirect India is registered in India so I guess it makes it easy for them to offer more no. of instruments. See, In my opinion I think you better get in touch with their official representative and they will be able to answer your questions properly. because am just a trader and i did check the regulations well enough but only the reps can answer the queries professionally. What say?

Hi guys,

Has anyone opened an account with any brokers(Internationsl or national) registered in India which allows me to trade metals (Gold,silver,copper,platinum etc) at international rates rather than the domestic indian rates. I dont want the USD/INR fluctuations to ruin my trades...

Thanks
Hi, am trading in the currencies as well as commodities that me and Mr. sr1nu3 were talking about. You can go for xDirect India, as they are offering instruments at international rates. And meets your requirements so suggesting they might be what u are looking for. you can try their demo accounts which are pretty much same as the live accounts. And yes, they are offering STP accounts also.

hi,

i started trading from last six months on demo account where i started making profits.
after that i made decision to open a live account with IFOREX.
after 10 days of trading i made 100 USD profit which i withdrawn.
its almost a month i didnt get my money back.
when i asked dem they said its coz of my bank is not international n all that stuff.
now they have stopped responding me.

so i was thinking of sharekhan as i spoke to his executive, he said if i withdaw from sharekhan they will give me a cheque if they cannot wire transfer.

ANY SUGGESTIONS

THNX FRIENDS

Don't deal directly with brokers located in foreign Countries.. Look for their sub brokers in India.. who have a good line up for payment and everything.. If u dont get any... tell me

@ajinkyafx:
Can't say more about iForex as you your self had a personal experience with them bro.. and experiences are the best teachers.you can check out xDirect India also , they're reliable guys and yes a variety of instruments. their trading platforms were pretty fine and am trading with them. and am enjoying it.
hey shivam, the broker u talking about, xdirectindia, sounds quite neat! can you tell me more about them? about the spreads, the withdrawal period and so? thanks!

I'd also like to know about xdirect, especially whether they accept local deposits/withdrawls in INR

I looked at XTB's spreads, they are ok for most instruments but a little on the higher side for instruments that I like oil, GBPNZD, etc but it would be nice if we could fund/withdraw locally :)

hi,

i started trading from last six months on demo account where i started making profits.
after that i made decision to open a live account with IFOREX.
after 10 days of trading i made 100 USD profit which i withdrawn.
its almost a month i didnt get my money back.
when i asked dem they said its coz of my bank is not international n all that stuff.
now they have stopped responding me.

so i was thinking of sharekhan as i spoke to his executive, he said if i withdaw from sharekhan they will give me a cheque if they cannot wire transfer.

ANY SUGGESTIONS

THNX FRIENDS
If you still haven't gotten your money then go here - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/ - & open a thread & give details about how you were denied of your money, I hope they will be able to get you your money back :)

@newbie day trader,

no , as long as am aware , the deposits and withdrawals are not accepted locally. you can try their STP platform offers good prices. i would suggest you talk to some company rep directly (check out website has contact info :p ) and get your doubts cleared. for am trading in eur/usd and the commodities majorly. but had pretty smooth trading experience with them