Which is the cheapest trading api

I am looking for a cheapest trading api and came across zerodha, upstox and IB. Zerodha is 2000rs, upstox 650 and IB is free but it needs opening an account with more than 30k and also no support for margin. I am planning to invest less than ten thousand so IB is not in my radar now. Between zerodah and upstox which is the cheapest api? Is 2000 and 650 is the total amount after taxes or they have any hidden charges?

I personally feel that 2000 and 650 rs is too costly for an average trader which also have per trade fee and no historical data(which we have to pay seperately). Do you think zerodha or upstox will decrease this fee in the future? Will there be something like robinhood app/api for indian market?

PreSap

I am looking for a cheapest trading api and came across zerodha, upstox and IB. Zerodha is 2000rs, upstox 650 and IB is free but it needs opening an account with more than 30k and also no support for margin. I am planning to invest less than ten thousand so IB is not in my radar now. Between zerodah and upstox which is the cheapest api? Is 2000 and 650 is the total amount after taxes or they have any hidden charges?

I personally feel that 2000 and 650 rs is too costly for an average trader which also have per trade fee and no historical data(which we have to pay seperately). Do you think zerodha or upstox will decrease this fee in the future? Will there be something like robinhood app/api for indian market?
Upstox is showing 750 for me. Is there some coupon code which you have applied or something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk