Which is the best service for RT data

I am searching for a service which provides RT data for amibroker. Kindly share your experiences. I know nothing good comes free, and I don't mind if the service is costly, all am looking for is a good service that provides real real time data for NSE and BSE. Thanks in advance.

Dear Members,

I am getting real time charts and trading system for lesser price. No need to dwonload any Technical Analysis Software. It can run on multiple computers. They are charging only Rs/- 18000 per year. Before i paid Rs/- 4500 per month for the same realtime charting with trading system to esignal india. If anybody interest.please mail u r details.

Regards

yasu222

my mail id - yrn71 @ r e d i f f m a i l . c o m
Hi yasu222
What is the name of the Vendor charging Rs 18000 for full year?

sanyad74

i am looking for free RT data analysis software. Anyone knows where should I get it..
The price stated here is too expensive for me as I am not using daily.
rds

They have nice backfill and all F&O data available.........there is no time delay.....i am a subbroker and i have a terminal placed right next to the machine i am using for charting.........that's why i can say there is no delay..

They have nice backfill and all F&O data available.........there is no time delay.....i am a subbroker and i have a terminal placed right next to the machine i am using for charting.........that's why i can say there is no delay..
Hi Bijoy,
Pls mail your number. bsevishal attherate ***** dot com.
Need help.
Or pls mail me ur mail id.

Thx
Vishal

well, i haven't use any real time data feed service than Quotecentre. But I can gurantee you it is worth every paisa you spend it for it. No time delay, rather it is faster than IndiaBulls PIB. Expensive but worthy.
You can get data for each and evry script tick by tick. And add most of the useful indicators to real time charts.
Planning to try esignal service now... not esignalindia's....

But I am very happy and satisfied with quotecentre...

ARMHM

I dont understand why many traders need separate data feed and software for trading. Many brokers' software have these facilities inbuilt and thier brokerage cover maintenance charges for it. Anything special about Quotecenter data feed or for that matter other data feeds?