Which is the best investment advisory ?

A good financial advisor could help you out improving your investing strategy, boost your budget as well as help you out in reaching your financial goals. So choose them very carefully.

I have no idea which of them are the best, you'd better look for their feedbacks, but they can either help you earn more or lose everything because there is lots of scam in this field.

but there should be someone good available, no? I have a full time job...so can't spend a lot of time. plus I don't know how to study market. everyone giving tips looks convincing.. lolz

There are some tips which can help you to determine whether a financial advisors is good or it doesn't worth paying attention to it. You should understand how advisors get paid, ask couple of questions in order to find out this information, for example, "do you earn commission on insurance sales". One way around the conflict of interest in the financial industry is perhaps the most obvious: you need to find an advisor who works for you and is paid only by you and other clients like you. Any advisor should be able to explain everything clearly and to your complete satisfaction. If an advisor makes you feel incompetent or unintelligent for asking questions, simply walk away.