Which is the Best consultancy for F&O intra day Tips

jahan

Good that Some body is Talking sense. . Brother. .I'm well aware of these basics like. .protecting CAPITAL being top priority and as I have already mentioned in one of my Previous Replies. .TRADING has its own share of EXPERTISE. . and I'm on my way of mastering it. . and one thing is clear. .whether we Master the art of Technical Analysis or not. .we have to master the art of TRADING. . so technical analysis is additional burden. . lets leave it to professionals. .this illogical wary against trading TIPS is typical OLD fashioned. .lets leave it to PROFESSIONALS. . and every TOM DICK and HARRY who calls them selves. .SUN of Technical ANALYSIS is nothing when compared to big names of Industry. . and yes . .Financial consultancy is becoming A BIG industry and . . getting professional ADVICE is always better. . sorry. . BEST :) :)
Hello,

Trading is not Art or Not Science...its a Business and its has its own Charisma.... u can't trade effectively on other's idea...if willing to do go ahead....and do let me know when u find one...who knows may be ur becoming expert in analyzing Tip provider's...May this can be ur edge ...and don't say ur judging them by past-performance all this is fake.....

Regards,

rkkarnani

Mastering Trading would easily. . leave one with more than Basics in Technical Analysis. . and much more than just Alphabets. .as I have already Mentioned earlier. .I'm in search of Master Technical analyst. .Your Statement Implies that. . every one can't be a best technical analyst. . so lets stop being a perfect Analyst and. . try being a best Trader. .and Out Source the Technical Analyses to the one who can do it best by paying some price. as like any other share Price which is based on different statistical data. .A good Technical analyst has also a Statistical Evidence of his Performance. .looking at which we subscribe to his expertise. . and this subscription is renewable in nature so. .there's always responsibility of better performance on the analyst to retain subscription. .and the first month subscription is the risk we take. .and our trading strategies will help counter the risks of the advice Initially. :)
All the best to you in your search ! But I do believe that most of the "statistical" evidence provided by the "Analysts" is doctored ! I dont have the energy to find and mention the exact detail here, but even on a site like Poweryourtrade there are statistics so mentioned that it does not reflect the true performance. And this I know because I was their Subscriber once.
And I also believe that these so called Experts do not rely on Subscription renewals, but on fools like me, who after getting disillusioned at one Shop look for another, better decorated and good ambience shop! They survive on newer faces entering the market for short term !

Hello,

Trading is not Art or Not Science...its a Business and its has its own Charisma.... u can't trade effectively on other's idea...if willing to do go ahead....and do let me know when u find one...who knows may be ur becoming expert in analyzing Tip provider's...May this can be ur edge ...and don't say ur judging them by past-performance all this is fake.....

Regards,
ha ha ha . . then the one who is supporting Technical analysis is saying that. . Statistics of Past Performance are Fake. . ha ha ha height of IRONY . .I told you that First month subscription is risk and. . from secong month. .we ourselves can know the genuinity of the last month data. .and regarding trading on other's advice. . .i have been doing it for considerable time. . and its really cool. .with out the jhanjhat of technical analysis. . this peace of mind helps decision making and inturn . . helps us focus more on just Trading

All the best to you in your search ! But I do believe that most of the "statistical" evidence provided by the "Analysts" is doctored ! I dont have the energy to find and mention the exact detail here, but even on a site like Poweryourtrade there are statistics so mentioned that it does not reflect the true performance. And this I know because I was their Subscriber once.
And I also believe that these so called Experts do not rely on Subscription renewals, but on fools like me, who after getting disillusioned at one Shop look for another, better decorated and good ambience shop! They survive on newer faces entering the market for short term !
Thanx for your Wishes. .and as I mentioned earlier. . The first month Subscription is Risk as we have to just believe some data provided . . but from second month We will have genuine data of our own experience with the Analyst . . So when Stock market is itself about. .RISK. .then this one month risk of believing the statistics of an Analyst is too tiny. .and we can counter it by paper trading on his calls for first month. . and checking the Expertise . . Simple :)

jahan

Mastering Trading would easily. . leave one with more than Basics in Technical Analysis. . and much more than just Alphabets. .as I have already Mentioned earlier. .I'm in search of Master Technical analyst. .Your Statement Implies that. . every one can't be a best technical analyst. . so lets stop being a perfect Analyst and. . try being a best Trader. .and Out Source the Technical Analyses to the one who can do it best by paying some price. as like any other share Price which is based on different statistical data. .A good Technical analyst has also a Statistical Evidence of his Performance. .looking at which we subscribe to his expertise. . and this subscription is renewable in nature so. .there's always responsibility of better performance on the analyst to retain subscription. .and the first month subscription is the risk we take. .and our trading strategies will help counter the risks of the advice Initially. :)
Hello,

Guaranteed...U will not find "Master Technical Analyst"..who provide u tips....simply bcoz ...he didn't need money on tips he can generate his own capital from his own trading.and when come to "master traders" even u can't imagine their Existence..b'coz they never go public.

Regards,

jahan

ha ha ha . . then the one who is supporting Technical analysis is saying that. . Statistics of Past Performance are Fake. . ha ha ha height of IRONY . .I told you that First month subscription is risk and. . from secong month. .we ourselves can know the genuinity of the last month data. .and regarding trading on other's advice. . .i have been doing it for considerable time. . and its really cool. .with out the jhanjhat of technical analysis. . this peace of mind helps decision making and inturn . . helps us focus more on just Trading
Oh..u didn't got the point Past-performance which they show on thier websites about their previous calls are not genuine...they manipulate their success ratio and promote their product..this is what iam trying to say...:(

Regards,

gkpc

Thanx for your Wishes. .and as I mentioned earlier. . The first month Subscription is Risk as we have to just believe some data provided . . but from second month We will have genuine data of our own experience with the Analyst . . So when Stock market is itself about. .RISK. .then this one month risk of believing the statistics of an Analyst is too tiny. .and we can counter it by paper trading on his calls for first month. . and checking the Expertise . . Simple :)
The first month "Subscription" is all they need to sustain their needs ! You change the analyst after first month and they change the "subscriber" ! Both are happy, Subscriber thinks he got rid of a bad analyst after a month, and Analysts for obvious reasons, he simply awaits another Subscriber to walk into his den.
However when a person with less knowledge or no knowledge about TA joins as a Subscriber, the Analyst very gullibly transfers the reason for the failure of Calls on the Subscriber or the SMS service or N other reasons to absolve himself of the errors ! The Analyst thus ensures a few more months Subscription and then there are people who after seeing the past performance opt for Yearly Subscription as the same are hugely discounted !

The first month "Subscription" is all they need to sustain their needs ! You change the analyst after first month and they change the "subscriber" ! Both are happy, Subscriber thinks he got rid of a bad analyst after a month, and Analysts for obvious reasons, he simply awaits another Subscriber to walk into his den.
However when a person with less knowledge or no knowledge about TA joins as a Subscriber, the Analyst very gullibly transfers the reason for the failure of Calls on the Subscriber or the SMS service or N other reasons to absolve himself of the errors ! The Analyst thus ensures a few more months Subscription and then there are people who after seeing the past performance opt for Yearly Subscription as the same are hugely discounted !

Pessimism at its PEAK . . How can you say some thing is wrong. . with out even trying. . I'm here as a testimonial . . for some good advisories. . K.R Choksey and S.P.Tulsiani have high performance rate. . Just don't strike off every thing I say. . it would just be Foolishness :) :)

Oh..u didn't got the point Past-performance which they show on thier websites about their previous calls are not genuine...they manipulate their success ratio and promote their product..this is what iam trying to say...:(

Regards,
They may be not Genuine or they may be genuine too. . First thing is that we should always choose a Credible Brand . .and then paper Trade for first one month or Trade cautiously, , then from second month onwards. . we will be equipped with genuine data. . How can we get any profits . . if we doesn't take any risk of. . believing a good analyst at all. . .or you should straight away say that. . all the Analysts in consultancy business are FRAUD straight away. . be it Nirmal Bang. . Bonanza. . Ventura. . Angel Broking. . Ashish Chug. . Hitendra Vasudeo. . Every body should be FRAUD according to you then. . arre . . chotte chotte. . self Claimed Warren Buffets . . like Whiskey bhai. . ko Goli Maro. . .get into some credible shoes. . One thing for sure. . If we don't try then we would never Succeed . . Garaunteed :) :)

You can reach me at : https://www.facebook.com/Shank.Chakri

jahan

They may be not Genuine or they may be genuine too. . First thing is that we should always choose a Credible Brand . .and then paper Trade for first one month or Trade cautiously, , then from second month onwards. . we will be equipped with genuine data. . How can we get any profits . . if we doesn't take any risk of. . believing a good analyst at all. . .or you should straight away say that. . all the Analysts in consultancy business are FRAUD straight away. . be it Nirmal Bang. . Bonanza. . Ventura. . Angel Broking. . Ashish Chug. . Hitendra Vasudeo. . Every body should be FRAUD according to you then. . arre . . chotte chotte. . self Claimed Warren Buffets . . like Whiskey bhai. . ko Goli Maro. . .get into some credible shoes. . One thing for sure. . If we don't try then we would never Succeed . . Garaunteed :) :)

You can reach me at : https://www.facebook.com/Shank.Chakri

Hello,

That's great...i doubt ..when u have that much knowledge..about the people or consultancies ur taking about...i wish u need to do trading with them ...have wonderful career...yes ur right...we never succeed until we try.....and i urge u that pls ask one of peoples/consultancies u just talked about that to.... show the proof of one single trader who succeed on their... so called tips at least for 3months only on Intraday tips ur talking about.Not in a excel sheet...like all tips providers show,in the name of Past-performace.... u know a trader can go broke on a single call after having a series of Wins...may be due to greed...the tip providers don't know the exact condition of a Trader..in the sense of how much capital they have ...how much they are risking on trade to trade basis...whether their exposure to market is high or low...the work is not done by just providing a tip...if tipsters are successful.....u didn't come here and ask for good tipster...u simply stay in the line infront of tipsters office like we do at our favorite movie playing theater.

If success in the trading is coming from tipsters....There are more winner's than loser's.... and u will see no Member here at Traderji will talk about trading if they are profiting/succeeding from tipsters.....instead they will say come join in our line by serial NO. to enroll with this Tipsters....

By the way Happy trading with tipsters.... and i wish u all the best for ur new Journey...Take all my words in good Spirit...hope u will...

And iam expecting one of ur Future Post will be something like " i found a great Tip provider __________________________________"

Regards,

Last edited: