Which is the Best consultancy for F&O intra day Tips

jahan

And about learning Technical analysis first and then starting Trading. . its like. .Get your MBBS degree first and then . . try to become Healthy. . Saare log Technical analysts bangaye tho. . fir Financial Consultancies kaise chelenge. .Technical Analysts . . sirf trading hi nahi. . Consulting bhi karthe hai Bhai. .Trading mein Risk hai. . .Consulting mein koi Risk nahi. . bas theek tarike se. . Technical Analysis aani chahiye. .Hmmm. . aur mera khoj Aise Technical Analysts team ki hai. . for which I'm ready to pay :)
Hello,

i guarantee ....U will not satisfy with any Tip provider...B'coz Tip provider is doing easy job by giving Tips...trading is not That much easy....the hardest part in trading is Managing the Trade after Entry...now will say they will also give exit like T1,T2,T3 but they didn't tell u where to exit.....they will simply say convervative traders can exit at T1 and risky Trader hold for T2 or T3....

think like this way....do u know any trader u got success in trading by following Tips...u will never find...Traders fail not Bcoz of Tip providers its Bcoz of themselves...trading is not Just entering and exit from Hot Stock/Derivative/scrip...Trading involve Lots of other things....

....yes ur Right TA is not everybody's Job...But Trading also not Everybody's job.

u can only trade a Tip provider when u know The nature of calls he is giving...How much Capital u required for Trading all his calls..whether the stops are larger/smaller than T1(targets)...how Much his success rate...Average R/R if it below 1 then no use.

u ask any Tip provider about Position sizing or risk-management..they simply say oh ..yes we will give u stop-loss price to protect ur capital......do u think if entry,stoploss,exit are enough in trading(every tip provider can give this information)...then why people are loosing money......

Buddy...Trading is Simple but Not easy...tips providers doing simple part and ur dealing with NoT easy part...thinking that its easy....

Regards,

Mamu Ko Jaadu ki jhapi do, TJ pe aake tips provider ki bat karta hai Mamu. Suraj pe aake Diye ka address puch raha hai.
ha ha ha. . Kyon TJ pe saare Rakesh Jhun Jhunwale hai Kya. . Yah toh thu Disguise mein Warren Buffet hai kya. . Pehle Discussion forum aur Message Board ka Matlab Janlo. . Whiskey ke Bacche. . phir Kahan pe kya Poochthe hai Patha Chelega :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: Itni bhi mat Pee barkhurdar ki. . Pee aur Whiskey mein difference Maloom na ho :rofl: :rofl:

anup

Arrey bhai Shankchakri, Dont take it personally,We are just cautioning you..Ultimately its your money and you can do whatever you want..People are just sharing their views/experience with you...

Hello,

i guarantee ....U will not satisfy with any Tip provider...B'coz Tip provider is doing easy job by giving Tips...trading is not That much easy....the hardest part in trading is Managing the Trade after Entry...now will say they will also give exit like T1,T2,T3 but they didn't tell u where to exit.....they will simply say convervative traders can exit at T1 and risky Trader hold for T2 or T3....

think like this way....do u know any trader u got success in trading by following Tips...u will never find...Traders fail not Bcoz of Tip providers its Bcoz of themselves...trading is not Just entering and exit from Hot Stock/Derivative/scrip...Trading involve Lots of other things....

....yes ur Right TA is not everybody's Job...But Trading also not Everybody's job.

u can only trade a Tip provider when u know The nature of calls he is giving...How much Capital u required for Trading all his calls..whether the stops are larger/smaller than T1(targets)...how Much his success rate...Average R/R if it below 1 then no use.

u ask any Tip provider about Position sizing or risk-management..they simply say oh ..yes we will give u stop-loss price to protect ur capital......do u think if entry,stoploss,exit are enough in trading(every tip provider can give this information)...then why people are loosing money......

Buddy...Trading is Simple but Not easy...tips providers doing simple part and ur dealing with NoT easy part...thinking that its easy....

Regards,
Good that Some body is Talking sense. . Brother. .I'm well aware of these basics like. .protecting CAPITAL being top priority and as I have already mentioned in one of my Previous Replies. .TRADING has its own share of EXPERTISE. . and I'm on my way of mastering it. . and one thing is clear. .whether we Master the art of Technical Analysis or not. .we have to master the art of TRADING. . so technical analysis is additional burden. . lets leave it to professionals. .this illogical wary against trading TIPS is typical OLD fashioned. .lets leave it to PROFESSIONALS. . and every TOM DICK and HARRY who calls them selves. .SUN of Technical ANALYSIS is nothing when compared to big names of Industry. . and yes . .Financial consultancy is becoming A BIG industry and . . getting professional ADVICE is always better. . sorry. . BEST :) :)

Last edited:
Arrey bhai Shankchakri, Dont take it personally,We are just cautioning you..Ultimately its your money and you can do whatever you want..People are just sharing their views/experience with you...
Bhai Anoopji. .I'm into MARKETS for last 6 years and done paper trading for nearly 2 years. .this thread I have started with a Genuine Interest to share knowledge. . regarding Professional Advice. . and Thanks for your concern. .I'm making decent Money in Stock Markets. .as I have mentioned earlier. .that my consultants strike rate is decent. . and this Tips too . . first I have Traded them in Money Bhai and India bulls mock trading platforms for a decent time and . . had opted to put my real money. . so. .No worries on that :) :)

whisky

Good that Some body is Talking sense. . Brother. .I'm well aware of these basics like. .protecting CAPITAL being top priority and as I have already mentioned in one of my Previous Replies. .TRADING has its own share of EXPERTISE. . and I'm on my way of mastering it. . and one thing is clear. .weather we Master the art of Technical Analysis or not. .we have to master the art of TRADING. . so technical analysis is additional burden. . lets leave it to professionals. .this illogical wary against trading TIPS is typical OLD fashioned. .lets leave it to PROFESSIONALS. . and every TOM DICK and HARRY who calls them selves. .SUN of Technical ANALYSIS is nothing when compared to big names of Industry. . and yes . .Financial consultancy is becoming A BIG industry and . . getting professional ADVICE is always better. . sorry. . BEST :) :)
Yaha Mausum bahut kharab hai, Lagta hai whisky ispar bhi chadgayi :rofl::rofl:

rkkarnani

And about learning Technical analysis first and then starting Trading. . its like. .Get your MBBS degree first and then . . try to become Healthy. . Saare log Technical analysts bangaye tho. . fir Financial Consultancies kaise chelenge. .Technical Analysts . . sirf trading hi nahi. . Consulting bhi karthe hai Bhai. .Trading mein Risk hai. . .Consulting mein koi Risk nahi. . bas theek tarike se. . Technical Analysis aani chahiye. .Hmmm. . aur mera khoj Aise Technical Analysts team ki hai. . for which I'm ready to pay :)
You need not first get a MBBS degree to get healthy, but to simply Spell a word you atleast need to understand the "alphabets" !
Educated people, not MBBS, understand the instructions of the "health providers" better and more easily than uneducated people.
As far as your contention goes :
Consulting mein koi Risk nahi. . bas theek tarike se. . Technical Analysis aani chahiye.
Please do understand that Technical Analysis is not an exact science. Two Technical Analysts , both equally qualified shall have diametrically opposite veiws on the same stock at the same time. We see it all the time on CNBC.
Today, 18th October, On CNBC Awaaz, One TA had suggested to BUY : Sintex for a target of Rs.60/-+ and another was totally bearish on it and gave a target of <Rs.17/- CMP is ~30/-
So between them who do we choose our 'guide' ! Its usual to have the same thinking as you have for TA's , it was mine and maybe almost all people who have discouraged you in this thread. They have gone through this stage and are just talking from their own personal experience. And again, at this stage, I too had not learnt from "others experience" but got whipped a number of times before deciding to go for the ABC of Technical Analysis ! And that was just the beginning.... then it was a long journey to become "disciplined" trader and one cannot ignore the education for Money Management. And "now" I feel I have scratched the surface of becoming a 'successful trader' !

Its not only in Trading, in all aspects of life we seldom learn from other people's mistakes. Had human race been capable of doing it, the world today would be a much better place to be in ! So go ahead, make yours but maybe , just maybe, being here on Traderji will save you from falling flat on your face and you regain your balance just after stumbling !
All the very best !

Mastering Trading would easily. . leave one with more than Basics in Technical Analysis. . and much more than just Alphabets. .as I have already Mentioned earlier. .I'm in search of Master Technical analyst. .Your Statement Implies that. . every one can't be a best technical analyst. . so lets stop being a perfect Analyst and. . try being a best Trader. .and Out Source the Technical Analyses to the one who can do it best by paying some price. as like any other share Price which is based on different statistical data. .A good Technical analyst has also a Statistical Evidence of his Performance. .looking at which we subscribe to his expertise. . and this subscription is renewable in nature so. .there's always responsibility of better performance on the analyst to retain subscription. .and the first month subscription is the risk we take. .and our trading strategies will help counter the risks of the advice Initially. :)