Which is the Best consultancy for F&O intra day Tips

Hi All
I'm a New Bee here and I'm really fascinated by the way things are being run. I'm into Zerodha only after knowing about it here and trying my hands in F&O currently I'm taking services of Equity Pundit and though that it would be nice if we can share Some good Paid service Consultancy for people like me who are left with no time in Technical Analysis.:)

The Strike rate of Equity pandit is decent and they charge 5 to 6 k after discounts individually. but wanted to check out other options for F&O paid services . .form members who are using them :)

anup

:lol: :lol: :lol: So this Trader Ravi is Just Time Pass Trader Then ;-)
He is a serious trader who have lot of fun and earns well...

TimePass is also another trader who is like TR..Both are RockStars of TJ..Once you are familiar with TJ you will come to know these guys!!

anup

Hi All
I'm a New Bee here and I'm really fascinated by the way things are being run. I'm into Zerodha only after knowing about it here and trying my hands in F&O currently I'm taking services of Equity Pundit and though that it would be nice if we can share Some good Paid service Consultancy for people like me who are left with no time in Technical Analysis.:)
Grass looks greener on the other side..Things are not as simple as you think ..I dont suggest you to go for any tip provider(paid or free)..The logic is simple: If they are so good in giving tips, why dont they trade themselves and make money..Why they should give tips for 10k or 12k or watever amoun!!..Learn the stuffs from TJ, Do paper trade and then start with small capital..

Thanx Anoopji for some good replies. . but Equity pundit bandha is giving some good service for past few months. .And regarding tips. .I don't think every body can get expertise in Analysis and its quite time consuming too. I had tried few more consultancies which are moderate . . But what ever may be the TIPS greed and fear is a self balancing ACT which I'm inculcating Slowly. . And . . Yes . .Mocking a New bee is SURE . .CHEAP :lol: :lol: :thumb: