Which is Best Stock For Option / Future Intraday Trading

tcdaund

Dear all
I read many articles in our Traderji.com. i want one help. i decided to trade in Option and Future. Group Members please help me to decided which is the best stock for Option and Future in Intraday Trading.
Group Member Please reply.

:thanx:

sudoku1

Dear all
I read many articles in our Traderji.com. i want one help. i decided to trade in Option and Future. Group Members please help me to decided which is the best stock for Option and Future in Intraday Trading.

i would bet on nifty futs for any kind of trade !:)

kkeskar92

Nifty best for intraday.

Stocks FNO are good for swing trades.

I like stocks with at least 40 -50 Rs daily range....Infosys, BHEL, SBI, LNT, HDFC BANK, Reliance...it is easy to get at least 10 Rs form this 40-50 Rs range...especially from previous day,s high or low.

Before you can even begin to start selecting trading opportunities and making an investment, you'll be faced with perhaps one of the most important decisions of your investing career: choosing the best options broker to fit your individual needs.

Dear all

The selection of stocks suitable for Derivative Trading should be based on some reasons. That a Stock lying almost flat should not be selected as movement in price if large will draw speculators. Is not it! Again a stock whose price (Open,Low,Close) moves erratically and large should be selected. That is, the main selection criteria should be : Whether the Volatility of the Stock is High or not. A High volatility - Historical Volatility(HV) is ideal for the Option, Future Trading. So, a HV>60 should be selected. I can name SBIN, MARUTI... rest left to you for selection. How one can find the HV value ? The Path is : nseindia.com>F&O Segment>Market Today>Daily Volatility. For getting one average HV value you can download the file Wednesdays for subsequent three weeks. Get Simple average of three days from the data downloaded. Try to identify Stocks having HV>60 or Historical Value is more than 60%. Try brother.:)