Which is best among Kotak / ICICIDirect /HDFC securities

hi,

what is your brokerage in reliance. is it limit card or %brokerage structure. my rm told he will offer me 2 paisa for futures,20 paisa for del and 25rs for options flat.
Hi dude,

Are you referring to Reliance Money above?
Is this a special rate you negotiated with your relationship manager or is this part of the standard slab?
Also, I guess you would be paying Rs.15 extra per order,r ight?

Hi dude,

Are you referring to Reliance Money above?
Is this a special rate you negotiated with your relationship manager or is this part of the standard slab?
Also, I guess you would be paying Rs.15 extra per order,r ight?
hi,

for the 10,000 card limit card usere...reliance money is giving standard brokerage structure ie.,

futures/intraday cash---2paisa
deliver --------20 paisa
options-----it ranges from 25 to 45rs

base on our previous volume.....

no brokerage for each execution trade....

Hi,
I think that now the brokerage charges have been changed a lot. I am interested in opening a demat account. Please suggest the best one in current market situations.

I have been using Sharekhan demat account for past 3 years. I am not much pleased with the services at all. There brokerage charges are the maximum for intraday as well as delivery. Secondly there customer care is worst. I have not received any answer to my mails sent to them couple of days back. They promise you a different brokerage but apply a different one. This is my personal experience, you may differ....

Thanks

Hi,
I think that now the brokerage charges have been changed a lot. I am interested in opening a demat account. Please suggest the best one in current market situations.
Go for a broker where annual maintenance charges are Zero.... These days india infoline have some offers with 3paisa/20paisa and life time free demat account.. However they charge 1 time fee of Rs. 555..

I am new to india infoline account so cant' comment on overall services.... consult someone who owes an account in india infoline..

For those who wish lower brokerage, my friend is an AP of Kotak Securities, and could get lower brokerage in equity, derivatives and currencies. if you want to know more you can contact me on m.panjwani1985 at gmail dot com

anayash

All the Banks offering Demat & Trading account are absolutely useless....and big ripoffs......!!!

SG
I have heard the above a lot from yourself & other traders as well!

Some of the points I can list because of which they are a rip-off are:

1. I know that the primary business of banks is not broking, hence broking might be receiving a step motherly treatment from them!

2. Brokerage is on the higher side.

I request you to list some other reasons why they are a rip-off!:)