which INTERNET connection do u use....

hi guys,
i use bsnl broadband which is called data one. the speed is 256kbps and the charge is just 500 a month. the best part is the it does not keep your phone busy. you can use the phone as well as internet simaltanously. the speed and service are better than sify broadband which i used before.

nareshch

mayurdharod said:
hi guys,
i use bsnl broadband which is called data one. the speed is 256kbps and the charge is just 500 a month. the best part is the it does not keep your phone busy. you can use the phone as well as internet simaltanously. the speed and service are better than sify broadband which i used before.

Who Ever are using INDIABULLS PIB for trading...Dont opt Bsnl broadband .There are some problems with the connection .The prices wont update and u may be disconnnetced from server evry 3 to 5 mins .
I confirmed the same with Indiabulls people also .

I am from hyderabad.Is there any one using Bsnl broadband and indiabulls PIB from other staes ..so that i can at least know whether the problem is all over india or only for AP :)

Naresh

mayurdharod

"hi guys, i use bsnl broadband which is called data one. the speed is 256kbps and the charge is just 500 a month. the best part is the it does not keep your phone busy. you can use the phone as well as internet simaltanously. the speed and service are better than sify broadband which i used before."
I hope u r finding the data cap of 1 GB sufficient for your purpose...do you use internet only for share trading and emails and surfing few websites like (traderji and few others)...or u r a heavy user (which does not seem so)...?????

nareshch

"Who Ever are using INDIABULLS PIB for trading...Dont opt Bsnl broadband .There are some problems with the connection ."
Thank god i took sharekhan...first time heard such a problem...strange though...sorry no experience but might be some people use here both, they might be able to throw more light...

pkjha30

"You can connect multiple computers to it through HUB."
I think not in home plans and even in business plans not the first one...

reagrds,

sunando

sunandoghosh (at) rediffmail (dot) com :D

Traderji

Super Moderator
I hope u r finding the data cap of 1 GB sufficient for your purpose...do you use internet only for share trading and emails and surfing few websites like (traderji and few others)...or u r a heavy user (which does not seem so)...?????
1 GB is a lot and should be enough for your needs!

Mohan said:
Hi sunandoghosh,

How is you dataone broadband connection? Can you give us some feedback on the same. I amy consider one too.
I have already applied and the people from telephone department came to check everything is ok as far as telephone lines are concerned for broadband...they found it OK...

now i am waiitng a call from the bsnl broadband deptt. as they r supposed to call and then give username password probably...

i will let u know as soon as it becomes functional (maximum may be a day or two)

yes i have got finally functional dataone connection...

i applied for 500 home plan...

see just to present a comparison when i was using my cable internet connection (they claimed 64 kbps) i used to get 32 kbps and now:

in dataone (they claim 256 kbps) and i get 128 kbps (approx) so still 4 times faster roughly BUT with 1 GB data cap (unlike cable where it was unlimited)

as far as whether it makes any difference (i mean cable 32kbps vs 128 kbps dataone) i can report someday later only....as i have never traded a single share in my life...

just completed;

1. opening sharekhan classic account
2. net banking of hdfc enabled
3. dataone broadband functional

now i am stuck with how to analyse data from technical perspective how to get it as i am a total newbie with no idea at all and these days having no time as i am in a different line...

so once i trade (after being able to analyse data which i dont know as of now how to analyse or where to get it) i will surely give my feedback as to whether the speed increase 4 times had any difference or not (by general logic it should have)....

thanks and regards,

sunandoghosh at rediffmail dot com

hi i am using reliance 1 gb data/month for rs 650.00. and this would be Sufficient if you trade with sski / indiabulls, i am not sure of other brokers.The speed differs with brokers

Recently in newspapers , the data one broadband connection
initial installation fees are reduced to Rs 500 from 3000. and monthly charge to Rs 300 have any body confirmed?

thanks

sharv

hi i had crosschecked the website.. there is no such change of plan is put up in BSNL website..

visit http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

sattvic...