Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Option has a time decay,usi tarah hamare life me bhi time decay hota hai,lekin option ki tarah decay se profit nahi milta.The main thing in trading is-Who are you and what you want?Aap kis background se hai yeh kafi matter karta hai.
Let me explain it for you.

If you have enough money to trade,then even a simple 21ema will work and you will make money in a long run.

If you have small trading account,then also you can make profits,lekin-
1)ek to aap ke paas dursa earning source hona chahiye.Agar nahi hai to aapka fail hona 100% hai,kyu ki aap pe performance pressure hai.
Anyhow aapko monthy X amount nikal na hai,tabhi aapka ghar chalega.
If you are married,then this is a very tough game.Kuchh traders suicide karke mar gaye hai :(

2)dursa,aap pe koi liability nahi honi chahiye,no time decay,no time bound on you.
Agar aisa hai to 1Lakh capital se shuru ho jaao,next 10yrs tak sirf compounding karo.
1Rs bhi mat nikalo,is it possible for you?
If you catch just 200points BNF monthly,10yrs ke baad aap ek decent amount ke saath retire ho sakte hai.

To achieve this we really dont need any robust method,just plot 21ema or any visual indicator ki market upar jaa raha hai ki niche,sirf direction tay karni hai,aur roj sirf 1 trade lo,ek trade lete ke baad lappy band kar ke so jaao.Do this for next 10yrs.(not joking)

But the question is,next 10yrs tak aap ko feed karne wala koi hai?kahi aap pe pitaji-mataji to depend nahi hai naa?Kahi aap 35yrs ke berojgaar ladke to nahi hai naa?
kahi aap below middle class to nahi hai naa?aapko dusri jagah job nahi mil rahi,isliye aap timepass ke liye to kar nahi rahe naa?
If yes,then you will fail.

Otherwise,these drawdown,MM,RR,Method pe Phd karke koi matlab nahi hai,even any two MA's crossover make money.

You have small account and you are expecting to make it big,so all this happening.
Agar achha account size hai to 40,000rs ka loss ek din me hua to bhi koi farak nahi padta.Yehi mai kehna chahati hu.I have 10 lakhs account,I follow 1% rule,1:2RR,that is why I am surviving.

baaki sab baate bematlab hai.
:thumb::clapping:

Control your emotions please... :D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Option has a time decay,usi tarah hamare life me bhi time decay hota hai,lekin option ki tarah decay se profit nahi milta.The main thing in trading is-Who are you and what you want?Aap kis background se hai yeh kafi matter karta hai.
Let me explain it for you.

If you have enough money to trade,then even a simple 21ema will work and you will make money in a long run.

If you have small trading account,then also you can make profits,lekin-
1)ek to aap ke paas dursa earning source hona chahiye.Agar nahi hai to aapka fail hona 100% hai,kyu ki aap pe performance pressure hai.
Anyhow aapko monthy X amount nikal na hai,tabhi aapka ghar chalega.
If you are married,then this is a very tough game.Kuchh traders suicide karke mar gaye hai :(

baaki sab baate bematlab hai.
darao mat yaar, waise hi raat ka waqt hai :mad:
bhoot pisaach nikat nahi aawe , mahaveer jab naam sunawe , jai hanuman chalisa

monkeybusiness

So xitija ji, What is your decision ?
Which F&O scrip will you trade ?
I traded Hindalco EQ a lot due its low price and trendy nature.
Hindalco pe 200EMA-OBV perfectly kaam kar raha hai.
Initially at rooky stage, NF is better as SL is manageable, in stock future lot sizes are big. say for ex. ashok leyland is 7000. if logical SL is @ Rs.1, then MM goes haywire.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Initially at rooky stage, NF is better as SL is manageable, in stock future lot sizes are big. say for ex. ashok leyland is 7000. if logical SL is @ Rs.1, then MM goes haywire.
earlier lot size were ok like NF 50 , BNF 25 and stock futures too in the range of 2 - 3 lakh , now they are in the range of 6-10 lakh.
for ex IDFCBANK , SAIL move in the range of 1-2 Rs and lotsize is 12000 , so even if SL is 50 paisa you get hit 6000 RS ,
the only option is equity where you can trade the variable quantity as per your MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.