Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I am already a profitable trader and I have my own method.
When Vijay sir informed that another trader too took a trade @ 20 and exited at the same price I exited,I was egar to know his method.

If someone lack a proper method,Varun Sir's method is really simple and easy to trade.Infact his method has best RR,more edge than my method.:thumb:

Mai option sikhne ke liye aayi tha aur ek achhi method mil gayi
Bhai You came to learn.. thats good.. u got something useful.. very good..

Can you please give back something to the forum... ? :D

Can u pls reveal ur holy grail of Trading in Cash Market. ? Many of us will benefit.

I feel u think that edge will be lost if u reveal the method... right ?:D :D

xitija

frankly,now I feel that my method was crap.I was making money just because I have adequate capital to trade and I am following Money Management properly with just 1:2 RR.

After reading Varun Sir's all posts(from page number 13 in Tuna Sir's Thread),I strongly believe that his 200EMA OBV method is rock solid.

Vijay Sir :D

Ravi Sir-chhodo kal ki baate,kal ki baat purani
naya daur hai,nayi method hai,chao milke sabhi kare trading nyaari :p:lol:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
frankly,now I feel that my method was crap.I was making money just because I have adequate capital to trade and I am following Money Management properly with just 1:2 RR.
hadd hai yaar, jis method ne 4 saal se profit diya usko crap batate ho :lol:
dusre ki method sabko suit kare na kare, kuch bhi ho sakta hai
TJ mein jab bhi koi nayi method le ke aata hai , sab bheed ikatthi ho jati hai , baad mein phir se wahi silsilla , phir koi nayi method lata hai , sari bheed udhar:rofl::D

TJ mein jab bhi koi nayi method le ke aata hai , sab bheed ikatthi ho jati hai , baad mein phir se wahi silsilla , phir koi nayi method lata hai , sari bheed udhar:rofl::D
Golden Words.:clapping:

On a side note, I am also guilty of this.:lol::lol::lol:

pav

hello sir,I am trading cash market from a very long period and I am very good at it.Now I want to grow bigger.I have 3.5Lakh capital.
I dont know how to start a poll,so asking this simple query,Pls sir reply

which will give more return
Stock futures
Banknifty future
Banknifty option
Nifty
Nifty option

my system is simple and moving average based.I am unable to decide.So,asking you,which of above gives more return.
7yrs se cash market me hu Sirji,pichhle 4yrs se profit me hu.
I heard that lot of money can be made from Option trading,so I am searching here and there.I can trade only naked options,short selling ya holding nahi kar sakta.I dont understand option greeks and making pairs and all that.
Bohot tough hai.
STT is higher in cash market.
I am a small trader,so making only 50-65k per month.My original capital is 10 lakhs.
Lekin mai market me sirf 3.5 Lakhs hi daala hai,baaki amount ki FD banayi hai.
Nov 2016 me mai ek trader se Pune me mila,he is making 3-5lakhs per month from F&O regularly.Voh bola ki Option trading se growth bohot teji se hogi.
Mai naked option trading bhi ki hai,lekin kuchh khaas jama nahi.
Sir,

which cash scrips do you trade daily and how much trade do you take daily in these scrips ?
and do you trade only intraday or positional also ?

Regards
ek successful real trade ka chart to lagao , kahan per entry li , kahan par add kiya , kahan par exit kiya batao .
how do you select stocks to trade ? any favourite list ?
Bhai You came to learn.. thats good.. u got something useful.. very good..

Can you please give back something to the forum... ? :D

Can u pls reveal ur holy grail of Trading in Cash Market. ? Many of us will benefit.

I feel u think that edge will be lost if u reveal the method... right ?:D :D

After reading Varun Sir's all posts(from page number 13 in Tuna Sir's Thread),I strongly believe that his 200EMA OBV method is rock solid.

Vijay Sir :D

Ravi Sir-chhodo kal ki baate,kal ki baat purani
naya daur hai,nayi method hai,chao milke sabhi kare trading nyaari :p:lol:

It seems, xitija bhai don't want to give back something to the forum.
Bhai,itne swarthi mat bano aur thoda hame bhi apne method ke bare me gyan do ki kaise aap 4 sal se cash market me 50-60 hajar rs mahina kama rahe ho.:confused:

Regards

vijkris

Learner and Follower
It seems, xitija bhai don't want to give back something to the forum.
Bhai,itne swarthi mat bano aur thoda hame bhi apne method ke bare me gyan do ki kaise aap 4 sal se cash market me 50-60 hajar rs mahina kama rahe ho.:confused:

Regards
Let's give some time to xitija bhai... The beauty of this forum is it transforms everyone into giving something back to the community..
Latest eg. are Tuna, Varun, travi, vivektrader..
I am sure xitija will also join them.. :thumb:

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Sirji, ghor kalyug aa gaya.. Jis method ne 4 saal stomach bhara, use crap bataya ja raha hai. :annoyed:

May be varun's method is like big car, 15 lakh wali, xitija ki 8 lakh wali swift dzire... :p
Lekin bahut log yahan pe 2 wheeler aur nano me ghumne wale log hai, :D

for them xitija's way of trading will also be helpful..
Hope he got the point.. :)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I was making money just because I have adequate capital to trade and I am following Money Management properly with just 1:2 RR.
1. Frankly speaking very few have ideas of Money Management.

2. Some people who have idea, they mess up their money mgmt in realtime trades.. Myself one of the eg. :lol:

3. So guide us in your strongest area, i.e. money management as well.. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.