Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.

xitija

1. Frankly speaking very few have ideas of Money Management.

2. Some people who have idea, they mess up their money mgmt in realtime trades.. Myself one of the eg. :lol:

3. So guide us in your strongest area, i.e. money management as well.. :thumb:
I am just 8 days old on this forum.You guys are on the forum since last 5+years.
Vijkris Sir already got an amazing method,also he had nice Risk Management guide link in his signature.So what new Money Management rule should I tell you :confused:

Vijay sir,aap leg pulling kar rahe hai kya? :lol: you know all these things already.
I already put my views on Why people are loosing,Which method etc-
I think today's luck by chance profit is more than enough to learn option trading.

pannet1 Sir,I know many people are loosing in stock market,but that's there fault.Reason are-
1-they are trading on a scared amount
for trading one should have atleast 5 lakhs then only full time trading is possible.Testing period me 50k-1L amount is good,but for fulltime 5 lakhs to hona hi hona.
I understand there's a lot of berojgaari in India and many people considering trading as a career with just 50-60k in hand.Lekin small capital se jyada pressure aata hai.
Many doing side by side job+trading isliye ghar chal jaata hai.But I feel really sad for my few friends who have crossed 35,still unemployed-unmarried and doing timepass in trading with 20-40k amount and are fully dependent on parents.

2-a method which suits your mindset
many people trade others method,they have their method but instead of making it robust they want others method.This way they collect methods and AFL's only.

so your money+your method+your mind=aapki achhi life

xitija

It seems, xitija bhai don't want to give back something to the forum.
Bhai,itne swarthi mat bano aur thoda hame bhi apne method ke bare me gyan do ki kaise aap 4 sal se cash market me 50-60 hajar rs mahina kama rahe ho.:confused:
pav Sir,I am not ignoring your query purposely.
I replied all questions by Trader Ravi Sir,though I dint get answer of my query i.e,the main purpose of this thread :(

I want to make 3-5L/month :p mere pe shaitaan chad gaya hai :lol:
We both are trading market since last 7+yrs and I feel making just 50-80k/month is very small return.This is the right time to move on and try to make 2 lakhs+ amount on 10Lakhs capital.That will be a 20% return.

Varun Sir's method is just a one liner.Thats why I said my method is crap as it has many rules.Method should be as simple as possible.

@Vijay Sir-I always try to play safe and thats the reason I use just 3.5 lakhs amount to trade.If I earn 8 lakhs profit,I will make FD worth 4 lakhs.Remaining 4 lakhs will be my yearly family expenses and the base 3.5 lakhs will be always there with broker untouched.So,year by year,my focus is to make more FD's.We have to think about family too naa.My parents are old and very weak.They even dont have a pension :(

I think I crossed that stage successfully,so I want to grow big.I will be doing compounding.So,if we start with 10 lots BNF and keep adding a fresh lot on every 50k amount,soon we will be trading big quantity.But I am confused what to choose?? Query in 1st page of this thread

Last night I backtested 200EMA-OBV method and found out that Iss Method me Jaan hai :lol:

So,lets trade a simple method and ask as much as queries to Varun Sir and make as much as profit.

Tuna Sir,Xray Sir,Vijkris Sir,all methods are good,but Varun Sir's method is just a one liner,so I dont think,sharing my complex method with too many arguments will really help anybody.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hello sir,I am trading cash market from a very long period and I am very good at it.Now I want to grow bigger.I have 3.5Lakh capital.
I dont know how to start a poll,so asking this simple query,Pls sir reply

which will give more return
Stock futures
Banknifty future
Banknifty option
Nifty
Nifty option

my system is simple and moving average based.I am unable to decide.So,asking you,which of above gives more return.
Go to top of the thread , below page no. , find "thread tools"
click on it.. last dropdown menu will be "add poll to the thread"
next page,
Type the question, default options will be 2, change it to 5, and type the above 5 options. Select poll closing time, maybe 5 yrs from now.. :rofl:

if u keep the poll public, voters name will be visible.

xitija

One more thing is,when I asked Varun Sir a query,he replied.He didnt answer in a monotone like read my thread again,everything is there,you need spoonfeeding and all those unwanted words.Utne waqt me to query ka answer deke ho jata hai naa.
He is very humble.

So please,backtest,post charts and test his method in live market for a week.If you feel that it suits your mindset,Alibaba ka khajana pura aapka,naa Ravi Sir ke liye chhodenge na Vijay Sir ke liye ;):lol:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
One more thing is,when I asked Varun Sir a query,he replied.He didnt answer in a monotone like read my thread again,everything is there,you need spoonfeeding and all those unwanted words.Utne waqt me to query ka answer deke ho jata hai naa.
He is very humble.

So please,backtest,post charts and test his method in live market for a week.If you feel that it suits your mindset,Alibaba ka khajana pura aapka,naa Ravi Sir ke liye chhodenge na Vijay Sir ke liye ;):lol:
No offence, if a method's explanation runs for 30 posts, and a new fellow asks about the method, then wat reply can be given?
definitely one will ask him/her to read those 30 posts na?

john302928

pav Sir,I am not ignoring your query purposely.
I replied all questions by Trader Ravi Sir,though I dint get answer of my query i.e,the main purpose of this thread :(

We both are trading market since last 7+yrs and I feel making just 50-80k/month is very small return.This is the right time to move on and try to make 2 lakhs+ amount on 10Lakhs capital.That will be a 20% return.

Varun Sir's method is just a one liner.Thats why I said my method is crap as it has many rules.Method should be as simple as possible.

@Vijay Sir-I always try to play safe and thats the reason I use just 3.5 lakhs amount to trade.If I earn 8 lakhs profit,I will make FD worth 4 lakhs.Remaining 4 lakhs will be my yearly family expenses and the base 3.5 lakhs will be always there with broker untouched.So,year by year,my focus is to make more FD's.We have to think about family too naa.My parents are old and very weak.They even dont have a pension :(

I think I crossed that stage successfully,so I want to grow big.I will be doing compounding.So,if we start with 10 lots BNF and keep adding a fresh lot on every 50k amount,soon we will be trading big quantity.But I am confused what to choose?? Query in 1st page of this thread

Last night I backtested 200EMA-OBV method and found out that Iss Method me Jaan hai :lol:

So,lets trade a simple method and ask as much as queries to Varun Sir and make as much as profit.

Tuna Sir,Xray Sir,Vijkris Sir,all methods are good,but Varun Sir's method is just a one liner,so I dont think,sharing my complex method with too many arguments will really help anybody.
Hi what you think as complicated system many be necessarily be complicated to others as well. You may please let us know your system if possible with charts so that others can learn from it. Whoever feels not complicated can make use of it. What we think as waste is actually useful for someone! Thanks

monkeybusiness

Hi what you think as complicated system many be necessarily be complicated to others as well. You may please let us know your system if possible with charts so that others can learn from it. Whoever feels not complicated can make use of it. What we think as waste is actually useful for someone! Thanks
Yep, may not be whole system, but rules that saved his skin for 7 years will be quite usefull to all. :clapping:

xitija

No offence, if a method's explanation runs for 30 posts, and a new fellow asks about the method, then wat reply can be given?
definitely one will ask him/her to read those 30 posts na?
yes,my point to pav Sir is that,instead of wasting time on method writing,uploading images,explaining etc,Varun Sir's One line method is more than enough to make decent profit.

xitija

Yep, may not be whole system, but rules that saved his skin for 7 years will be quite usefull to all. :clapping:
Varun Sir's method saved his skin for more than 10yrs and he has total 20yrs experience,just like Smart Trade Sir.

and I already told,its the MM and RR with a decent capital save me.

Small capital+decent method will save us?
Even many will loose confidence trading Varun Sir's method if they face few back to back losses.
Kuchh bhi ho sakta hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.