Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
BTW a small trader having 5 lakh capital and another extremely small trader having 20,000 capital , both risks 0.5% each..

If both make 50 % per month, one will take 10k , other 2.5 lakh, thats the only difference..

xitija

As Trader Ravi Sir said somewhere in this thread ki log nayi system ke pichhe bhaag te hai aur kuchh hi din baad fir se vahi haalat,same thing could happen with his method too.

When I'm saying ki his method is more simple and profitable,accurate than mine,why you guys want a method which has more than 20 rules and many if-else,agar-magar etc.
The object is to make money naa?

Trading is a game of Survival,MM,RR and nice capital rahega tabhi survive kar sakte ho,chhote capita me jaldi depression aata hai,galat trades,over trades,revenge on market etc are the symptoms.

xitija

BTW a small trader having 5 lakh capital and another extremely small trader having 20,000 capital , both risks 0.5% each..

If both make 50 % per month, one will take 10k , other 2.5 lakh, thats the only difference..
nahi na,aisa ni hai.
small capital se trading karne se confidence to aa jayega,lekin jab aap big amount leke karte ho tab kaafi pressure rahega.
With small 20k capital,you may see 100-300rs profit.Aur loss hua to bhi kam hi hoga like 300-400rs,yeh 300-400rs loss me koi feelings nahi hoti.Its like day-2-day expense.
But when you start trading big quantity,you feel lot of pressure of loosing money.So far you have seen only 300rs loss,now its 3000rs loss.If you meet back to back few days loss by some reason,the loss looks very big and you broke inside,which create an execution syndrome.You fail to pull a trigger.Many traders face such situation and end up buying high or shorting at very low.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
As Trader Ravi Sir said somewhere in this thread ki log nayi system ke pichhe bhaag te hai aur kuchh hi din baad fir se vahi haalat,same thing could happen with his method too.

When I'm saying ki his method is more simple and profitable,accurate than mine,why you guys want a method which has more than 20 rules and many if-else,agar-magar etc.

Trading is a game of Survival,MM,RR and nice capital rahega tabhi survive kar sakte ho,chhote capita me jaldi depression aata hai,galat trades,over trades,revenge on market etc are the symptoms.
ok ji, i wont ask about the method further. Bahut torture kar diya aapko. :p :)

BTW, if u would have observed, i did not ditch my method for OBV. I just added it along with my existing method. :D

monkeybusiness

Not the method, rules. Once an old timer mentioned that when NF is XX90's then mostly it will go up, some basic observations which adds value while trading. :thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
correct , big capital mein trader mainly drawdown survive kar sakta hai ,
small capital mein drawdown se confidence chala jata hai .
and drawdown to aane hi aane hain , kabhi winning streak rahegi , kabhi losing streak bhi lambi chal sakti hai.

vagar11

correct , big capital mein trader mainly drawdown survive kar sakta hai ,
small capital mein drawdown se confidence chala jata hai .
and drawdown to aane hi aane hain , kabhi winning streak rahegi , kabhi losing streak bhi lambi chal sakti hai.

Drawdowns are ok when U have made some profit in the market.

Yaha to jaise he capital badhai aur futures me trade kiya. Drawdown start. Fir socha pehle din chalta hai drawdown ..fir agle din fir whipsaws... got frusstrated and left that strategy.

Now, just trade equity in cash.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Drawdowns are ok when U have made some profit in the market.

Yaha to jaise he capital badhai aur futures me trade kiya. Drawdown start. Fir socha pehle din chalta hai drawdown ..fir agle din fir whipsaws... got frusstrated and left that strategy.

Now, just trade equity in cash.
whipsaw se to mein bhi pareshan hun jaise hi stock mein trade lo , thoda sa khisakta hai , phir ulta bhagta hai :mad:
reverse lo to phir whipsaw , hadd hai :annoyed:

xitija

Option has a time decay,usi tarah hamare life me bhi time decay hota hai,lekin option ki tarah decay se profit nahi milta.The main thing in trading is-Who are you and what you want?Aap kis background se hai yeh kafi matter karta hai.
Let me explain it for you.

If you have enough money to trade,then even a simple 21ema will work and you will make money in a long run.

If you have small trading account,then also you can make profits,lekin-
1)ek to aap ke paas dursa earning source hona chahiye.Agar nahi hai to aapka fail hona 100% hai,kyu ki aap pe performance pressure hai.
Anyhow aapko monthy X amount nikal na hai,tabhi aapka ghar chalega.
If you are married,then this is a very tough game.Kuchh traders suicide karke mar gaye hai :(

2)dursa,aap pe koi liability nahi honi chahiye,no time decay,no time bound on you.
Agar aisa hai to 1Lakh capital se shuru ho jaao,next 10yrs tak sirf compounding karo.
1Rs bhi mat nikalo,is it possible for you?
If you catch just 200points BNF monthly,10yrs ke baad aap ek decent amount ke saath retire ho sakte hai.

To achieve this we really dont need any robust method,just plot 21ema or any visual indicator ki market upar jaa raha hai ki niche,sirf direction tay karni hai,aur roj sirf 1 trade lo,ek trade lete ke baad lappy band kar ke so jaao.Do this for next 10yrs.(not joking)

But the question is,next 10yrs tak aap ko feed karne wala koi hai?kahi aap pe pitaji-mataji to depend nahi hai naa?Kahi aap 35yrs ke berojgaar ladke to nahi hai naa?
kahi aap below middle class to nahi hai naa?aapko dusri jagah job nahi mil rahi,isliye aap timepass ke liye to kar nahi rahe naa?
If yes,then you will fail.

Otherwise,these drawdown,MM,RR,Method pe Phd karke koi matlab nahi hai,even any two MA's crossover make money.

You have small account and you are expecting to make it big,so all this happening.
Agar achha account size hai to 40,000rs ka loss ek din me hua to bhi koi farak nahi padta.Yehi mai kehna chahati hu.I have 10 lakhs account,I follow 1% rule,1:2RR,that is why I am surviving.

baaki sab baate bematlab hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.