Which Demat Account provides Good Investment and trading/Intraday calls ?

Hi all
This is my first post on Traderji. :)
I am using Sharekhan demat account for 3 yrs and service is quite satisfactory.
But sharekhan does not give good investment ideas, trading calls with target, and intraday calls.(e.g buy Sesa Goa share at CMP with target of 500 in 1 yr ,SL 300 OR buy Reliance at 1040 with sell intra day target 1080, SL 1030).You have to pay extra money for daily investment ideas :eek:

So i am looking one another demat account which will give me good investment ideas with good accuracy. Can you guys help me out which demat account is good in that. Please do not consider brokerage parameter for this.
Now a days i am getting calls from Religare securities and they are telling me that they give good investment ideas with 85-90% accuracy with no extra money
. Is it true ?

Thanks friends in advance

alroyraj

On these forums,pple have said for equities : India Infoline is good at BTST calls, Motilal Oswal (excellent) and Sharekhan (okay) for investment and Angel for intraday and swing and Motilal for futures intraday. So choose.
One more thing is that investment calls when given have a target. Now the target can be accomplished before time say 1 year or later depending on some unforseen factors. Also sometimes the target has to take into account dividend paid etc.
Generally Motilal Oswal focuses on fewer stocks and their investment calls are very well regarded. Sharekhan I have heard issues far too many calls and I heard it is hard to choose .
SMC also is quite decent.

Angel Commodities are best i get only 1 paisa brokerage from starting

Hi all
This is my first post on Traderji. :)
I am using Sharekhan demat account for 3 yrs and service is quite satisfactory.
But sharekhan does not give good investment ideas, trading calls with target, and intraday calls.(e.g buy Sesa Goa share at CMP with target of 500 in 1 yr ,SL 300 OR buy Reliance at 1040 with sell intra day target 1080, SL 1030).You have to pay extra money for daily investment ideas :eek:

So i am looking one another demat account which will give me good investment ideas with good accuracy. Can you guys help me out which demat account is good in that. Please do not consider brokerage parameter for this.
Now a days i am getting calls from Religare securities and they are telling me that they give good investment ideas with 85-90% accuracy with no extra money
. Is it true ?

Thanks friends in advance

if u start with a balance of 1 lakh you can negotiate a brokerage of 1 paisa on intraday and FO and 10 paisa for delivery trades. If your trades are on an average of about 50 lakhs per day you can negotiate for even 1/2 paisa
Brokers do not incur any cost on clients intraday trades. so if they find that they can earn anything upwards of 3000 it is a net benefit. what is their loss if they give 1/2 paisa brokg?
clients dont think this way
only thing is clients should not give any trouble in any manner.

alroyraj

if u start with a balance of 1 lakh you can negotiate a brokerage of 1 paisa on intraday and FO and 10 paisa for delivery trades. If your trades are on an average of about 50 lakhs per day you can negotiate for even 1/2 paisa
Brokers do not incur any cost on clients intraday trades. so if they find that they can earn anything upwards of 3000 it is a net benefit. what is their loss if they give 1/2 paisa brokg?
clients dont think this way
only thing is clients should not give any trouble in any manner.
Agreed but even single leg trade with mini nifty is of 1 lakh still brokers do not easily give as u are suggesting.

nac

On these forums,pple have said for equities : India Infoline is good at BTST calls, Motilal Oswal (excellent) and Sharekhan (okay) for investment and Angel for intraday and swing and Motilal for futures intraday. So choose.
One more thing is that investment calls when given have a target. Now the target can be accomplished before time say 1 year or later depending on some unforseen factors. Also sometimes the target has to take into account dividend paid etc.
Generally Motilal Oswal focuses on fewer stocks and their investment calls are very well regarded. Sharekhan I have heard issues far too many calls and I heard it is hard to choose .
SMC also is quite decent.
I have a trading account with IIFL, But I ain't know IIFL is good at calls. For last few weeks, I got time to watch rather than trading. I noticed, most of IIFL's calls are good.

Abhijijt -

I have heard ICICI's calls are good. You can add them with above list of brokers.

alroyraj

I have a trading account with IIFL, But I ain't know IIFL is good at calls. For last few weeks, I got time to watch rather than trading. I noticed, most of IIFL's calls are good.

Abhijijt -

I have heard ICICI's calls are good. You can add them with above list of brokers.
I know ICICI gives good investment calls but these are restricted to nifty companies largely. Several good investment ideas are there in the midcap space which are covered by these broker research divisions.