Which Demat account is the best?

I am a beginner and want to know which demat account should I open. I have heard that in order to purchase Mutual funds we need to get a demat account. So which 1 I should go for let me know. I would be purchasing these 2 funds my 1st one IDFC Super Saver Income Fund - Investment Plan - Regular Plan (G) and 2nd one UTI Bond Fund (G) and investing total Rs 6000 only. I also want to know do I have to invest this every month or just one time only as every month I can just save Rs 2000 only extra from my salary. So someone suggested me mutual funds so would like to go for this after reading the stuff. Need experts opinion whether my selection is good or not and opinion about demat account.

I am a beginner and want to know which demat account should I open. I have heard that in order to purchase Mutual funds we need to get a demat account. So which 1 I should go for let me know. I would be purchasing these 2 funds my 1st one IDFC Super Saver Income Fund - Investment Plan - Regular Plan (G) and 2nd one UTI Bond Fund (G) and investing total Rs 6000 only. I also want to know do I have to invest this every month or just one time only as every month I can just save Rs 2000 only extra from my salary. So someone suggested me mutual funds so would like to go for this after reading the stuff. Need experts opinion whether my selection is good or not and opinion about demat account.
For purchasing MF one need not to have DEMAT ACCOUNT AFAIK
Start a SIP that will buy predefined amount every month for atleast 5-7 years atleast.

Subhadip

Open account in zerodha.

It demat account will be active

Then purchase their the fund u mentioned in direct form.

Also invest every month not one time lumpsum

After reading all the comments above I want to know the advantages and disadvantages mentioned below:

1. Ankur suggested "Go to MF house site which you want to purchase and start investing online (Fill the form Online). For payment you can use any bank account for which you have registered internet banking."

Benefits of directly opening. Are charges less or more. Do they provide it online or does it comes in paper format at home?

2. Subhadip suggested "Open account in zerodha. It demat account will be active"

3. Vagar suggested " Use https://www.mfuindia.com/ to invest directly into direct funds."

So based on all the 3 comments which is the best where I have to pay less money and get more benefits. Whats the reason of opening accounts in zerodha & mfuindia? What are the advantages and disadvantages. Do they cost less if directly purchased from the mutual funds company or it costs more? Do they apply less tax or more tax? I want to know from experts who are dealing with any of these. Because I am a novice but experts can give their suggestions and then I can come to know the reason y they suggested these 3 different options. Your suggestions will have to make a perfect decision.

kaly422000

is it unversal rule that demat name wud as per name in pan card. the name in pan and aadhar is slightly mismatch. part of my surname is recorded as middle name in pan card and pan site but in aadhar it is alright and also in cvl kra it is as per my aadhar card.
two brokers earlier opened my account as per aadhar card but now maximum broker says that they will only open account in the name as per pan card. though i want the name as recored in cvl kra. is it impossible?
and if anyway i open the account otherwise (which is not exactly matching with pan and pan site),sud that be illegal and i wud face difficulties in future?
pls suggest

travi

After reading all the comments above I want to know the advantages and disadvantages mentioned below:

1. Ankur suggested "Go to MF house site which you want to purchase and start investing online (Fill the form Online). For payment you can use any bank account for which you have registered internet banking."

Benefits of directly opening. Are charges less or more. Do they provide it online or does it comes in paper format at home?

2. Subhadip suggested "Open account in zerodha. It demat account will be active"

3. Vagar suggested " Use https://www.mfuindia.com/ to invest directly into direct funds."

So based on all the 3 comments which is the best where I have to pay less money and get more benefits. Whats the reason of opening accounts in zerodha & mfuindia? What are the advantages and disadvantages. Do they cost less if directly purchased from the mutual funds company or it costs more? Do they apply less tax or more tax? I want to know from experts who are dealing with any of these. Because I am a novice but experts can give their suggestions and then I can come to know the reason y they suggested these 3 different options. Your suggestions will have to make a perfect decision.
Type 1 is out of question as you will have too many online forms/paperwork etc unless you'll live with only one AMC

Type 2 will be convenient if you want trading and investment with one broker.
NOTE Zerodha charges Inr. 50/month (over total 25k invested) plus annual Demat Charges.

Type 3: Most convenient from a purely investment angle. No additional charges. Gives all options of SIP/STP/SWP etc and is a joint platform developed/operated/funded/backed by the AMC's themselves.

I'm using Type 3.