Which day trading method is best scalping or position trading?

My advise would be to stop trading and save whatever is left,untill u have a good backtested system.
Just write down all your ideas about market and test them for atleast 2 years pastdata, if it works then and only then think of trading it in real market untill then better not to trade.
These papertradings and trading with mininifty without a proper method wont work.
:stop:

My Solution

Hi all,
Well personally now i am using scalping but still failing to get profits from that all the money is going to brokerages :(

Thanks
I have got your problem buddy, because I also faced exactly the same problem a year ago.
There is only one solution - change your broker. You need very very cheap brokerage to even think of earning profit by scalping.

If you are trading with those suckers like IndiaBulls or ShareKhan (as I was doing a year back), then you are earning money only for them.
Shift to a cheap broker like RK Global or Religare and see the difference.

PS : I have been very successful scalping the market for last 1 year

Last edited:
You are loosing. Right. Simply put - you forgot to put Stop Losses. Start dong it.
2. Have you tried trading only in options. If not yet - do it. You want to go short sell calls, want to go long sell Puts. Easy
3. Which call which put - i give you simple formula. market close 4980. the 5000 call is at say 90. you want to go short. you short nifty fat 4980 - it goes up to 5000 you loose 20 points. In options you short effectively at 5000 + 90 = 5090 level. so short 5000 call and you are protected upto 5090 till expiry. close on expiry upto 5090 will cause you no loss. So you see you have earned a cushionj of 5090 - 4980 = 110 points.
4. Yes yes i hear max profit only 90 points - so what. if mkt favours you and falls to 4880 the call will be at say 20 - take profit and get out, yes 'get out' and pocket the profit. dont be greedy. take profit and run like a thief.
Best of luck
Sandew