Which brokers provide High Intraday Margin for Index Option Sellers?

I see that it is not easy to find reputed brokers in the market who provide high exposure margin for option selling in intraday and Positional .

Here are the parameters:

1. Number of times Margin Provided for Option selling (should not frequently change)
2. Reputed broker? should be operating since long time and can be trusted
3. Good reliable Platform and User Interface
4. charges flat fee per order execution and not by percentage or number of lots.
5. No other unnecessary charges
6. Pledging facility for stocks

Can anyone please suggest brokers as per the above parameters or your experience with any of the ones listed here?

I see some names and I hear the downsides like:
5 paisa: 6k per year subscription for 5x on normal & 10x on expiry, levies unnecessary charges people say.
Aastha trade, wisdom capital, dont seem to be reputed, or have good user interface
Aliceblue: expiry day Index option margin limit reduced to 5X
Upstox: have to buy paid subscription plan to get 6X margin and 10X on expiry trade
thenexttrade: does not look reputed
Angel broking: website is confusing, couldnot find margin

i have account with almost every discount broker and i am index option seller.
i am trading with upstox who provides 4 X intraday margin. i have 1947 free brokerage plan so i use upstox account for scalping.
i also trade in Angel broking which now provides 10 X intraday margin so for banknifty around 7 k for nifty 8 k. and 20rs per order brokerage.
so the winner is angel if u want the best deal.
my friend in angel helped me to open account in angel within half hour also guided me throughout the whole online process and activated the above plan for me. 10 X margin & 20 rs brokerage per order. also account opening is free for limited time. if u want to open account u can message i will give u his contact information.
i am not associated with any broker also i am not sub broker. if u want u can open account by urself also.

i have account with almost every discount broker and i am index option seller.
i am trading with upstox who provides 4 X intraday margin. i have 1947 free brokerage plan so i use upstox account for scalping.
i also trade in Angel broking which now provides 10 X intraday margin so for banknifty around 7 k for nifty 8 k. and 20rs per order brokerage.
so the winner is angel if u want the best deal.
my friend in angel helped me to open account in angel within half hour also guided me throughout the whole online process and activated the above plan for me. 10 X margin & 20 rs brokerage per order. also account opening is free for limited time. if u want to open account u can message i will give u his contact information.
i am not associated with any broker also i am not sub broker. if u want u can open account by urself also.
I could not find upstox 1947 free brokerage plan on their website, I was using SASonline for scalping.
can you help me how can i find more about their unlimited plan?
which instrument you scap btw? I scalp crudeoil

Also regarding Angel Broking, I could not find anything related to margins on their website, can you help me with the links?

@Option Seller thanks for our inputs, can you tell me in Angel Broking platforms,
if you can have active sessions on both mobile and web platform at the same time?
I heard you get logged off from web platform if you log in to the mobile app and vice-versa?
Is it true?

Schatz

if u want to sell options (know why u want to sell options?) and high leverage to sell options is a recipe for disaster .. i hope u beat the odds otherwise dont use too much leverage.. success is likely to be short lived... unless trading only on expiry day and T-1 using a tried and tested model.

Schatz

To all the the options sellers, any idea how much positive or negative edge an option seller has ? (given he knows how to manage his positions) .. without that its probably zero.

how to manage option selling positions is all depend on u.
u can login on only one platform at a time in angel.
upstox 1947 plan is for only those who activated that plan before. no new plan activations. u can find free brokerage plan with few brokers. also u can contact upstox and convince them.
i scalp in banknifty weekly options. this is my trading diary https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/option-scalping-trading-diary.108579/
option seller has good edge if he knows how to handle loosing positions in option selling..
angel activate 20rs per order plan u will get 10 * intraday margin. so approximately banknifty around 7 k for nifty 8 k. .
hope i answered ur all questions.

Last edited: