which broker provide best mobile trading application

Dear all I am new to trading and I would like to know which broker gives the best mobile trading app. And the brokerage is decent... Please give your valuable feedback for the beginners like me..thanks...

Hello....
im edo from indonesia.
I've learning to trade in brokers. if you find best platform for trade through mobile phone is lite broker. they serve many platform there...

Today traders are enjoying the benefits of advance technology, which give them flexibility to trade at the comfort of home or anywhere. Many brokerage firms have developed applications for traders to access trading account from a mobile device. However, it might confuse anyone to pick the best from hordes of applications. According to research, one of the most downloaded application is provided by 24option which can be easily accessed through Android device https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twenty_four_option_app&am . It ensures secure trading without any prior experience. The application offers easy to use interface, comprehensive trading history, 89% profit, 24/7 customer support, options to trade in over 100 financial assets along with fast deposits and withdrawal methods.

mittens

Today traders are enjoying the benefits of advance technology, which give them flexibility to trade at the comfort of home or anywhere. Many brokerage firms have developed applications for traders to access trading account from a mobile device. However, it might confuse anyone to pick the best from hordes of applications. According to research, one of the most downloaded application is provided by 24option which can be easily accessed through Android device https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twenty_four_option_app&am . It ensures secure trading without any prior experience. The application offers easy to use interface, comprehensive trading history, 89% profit, 24/7 customer support, options to trade in over 100 financial assets along with fast deposits and withdrawal methods.

If it gives 89% profit, why are you selling it ?

suri112000

Thread starter is 4 and half years old in traderji. I am in utter disbelief what he claims to be a new bee.

Dal Me Kuch Kala Hai.:D