Which Broker is good for Auto Trading?

Hello

I want to test my auto trading ideas in market, According to experienced traders like you which Broker's API is good and reliable? In initial period, i dont want to pay API charges or any other data charges now as it just an experiments. Can anyone tell which trading api is free still trustworthy? Do i have to pay for any other charges with it? like Data charges or anything else? Please let us know your hands on experience with it?

mohan.sic

Hello

I want to test my auto trading ideas in market, According to experienced traders like you which Broker's API is good and reliable? In initial period, i dont want to pay API charges or any other data charges now as it just an experiments. Can anyone tell which trading api is free still trustworthy? Do i have to pay for any other charges with it? like Data charges or anything else? Please let us know your hands on experience with it?

Can you give an example of trading idea you wan to test. I wll let you know if I know any existing platform can be useful for your requirement.
API - Not sure but I think it free with IIFL including dats API's. Please check with them.

Ang
Hello

e
Hello

Hello

Angel API is free

Hello

Aliceblue and Fyers are also providing free api.